I think for each ex-player that gets frequently talked about, just throw it all into one thread about that player. That being said, that doesn't mean every Favre reference needs to go in the Favre thread, like Brady or Manning comparisons. I am as big of a Favre fan as anyone but it is a Packers message board. This is a Favre thread, plain and simple and should be in the Favre thread. Maybe we need a Favre board and everytime a thread gets posted in the wrong place, move it and warn them. Too many warnings, boot em.

As for Ty, it doesn't surprise me that he is the first to knock someone down, or the first to be a jackass. He after all refers to himself in the 3rd party so we know he isn't dealing with a full deck. Partial and I go way back and don't agree a lot, but in this instance, Ty got owned for the hypocrite he is. This isn't the first time, it won't be the last. When you talk as much shit as Ty does, you are bound to have it spill over your hip waders and get confused, not that Mr 3rd Party isn't confused about himself already.