Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006
Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
I think for each ex-player that gets frequently talked about, just throw it all into one thread about that player. That being said, that doesn't mean every Favre reference needs to go in the Favre thread, like Brady or Manning comparisons. I am as big of a Favre fan as anyone but it is a Packers message board. This is a Favre thread, plain and simple and should be in the Favre thread. Maybe we need a Favre board and everytime a thread gets posted in the wrong place, move it and warn them. Too many warnings, boot em.

As for Ty, it doesn't surprise me that he is the first to knock someone down, or the first to be a jackass. He after all refers to himself in the 3rd party so we know he isn't dealing with a full deck. Partial and I go way back and don't agree a lot, but in this instance, Ty got owned for the hypocrite he is. This isn't the first time, it won't be the last. When you talk as much shit as Ty does, you are bound to have it spill over your hip waders and get confused, not that Mr 3rd Party isn't confused about himself already.
How did Ty get owned.
If you must ask......Snake is damn happy to put this in percentages for you, Ty...as I'm damn sure most all Rats are happy to read this (well I see you took on Channtheman's quote as your sig). I've always liked ChanntheMan, but at least I can spell his name right (you can't literary master ace), but respect his post to your defense (in one post on one topic..which begs the question just how weak are you to have to do that for a sig??)....I doubt anyone else defends your BS...so here goes in Ty's Getting Ownage:

1) Well...1% was you (the literary Master Ace of all aces in literary terms from Shakespeare to Hemingway) in not using proper punctuation. By using a question mark instead of a period you could have saved yourself 1%. That, sir, is irony.

2) Another 1% was using a crackhead jokester character for your avatar (Tyrone Bigguns), feigning respect (not just for others, of which you show none, but also for yourself), yet still claiming intellectual superiority over the average and good Rat poster post after post...Yeah, Tyrone Bigguns should be telling us how it is...I'd kick that guy in the nuts if he was real. You are as fake as your avatar. Must be clinching for something. Keep posting non-stop. We might not respect you, your posts, or your mindset...but I bet there's a legion that crave hearing you nit-pick/bitch about something in your myriad of posts. Keep it up. It's great. I bet that just draws in guests to join hearing your rip/nitpick/bitch non-stop....You are great to listen to, Ty. Personally, Snake has plenty of smart, Packer fan/knowledgable buddies that would love to join PackerRats, but can't stand your BS. I'm not scared of your BS. Your shit makes me sick, but I transpire through your BS. I'd hate to be Admin and cringe to your shittalking on EVERY topic. It'd be intimidating for a newbie/guest. Not Snake...You are a fake who's all about post counts.

3) 98% was you waking up and mistakenly thinking 10,000+ posts on PackerRats makes you a good poster, or thinking you are worth something in life. Snake posts on Rats cuz it's something to do late night on an off-nite to talk about the Packers. You post to validate your existence daily (24-7) with no friends/allies EVER. Truly sad are you, Ty. You are really, really sad. I'd hate to wake up as you. I'd either wake up and try and get my jollies baiting and trapping peeps with logic (Snake is smart as fuck too) and have fun with that..or just blow my head off. Look for the latter.

No one will miss your BS on here. Admin doesn't like to deal with it, nor do I (and Joe don't like you either...no one does)....but someone has to have some nuts. I have plenty. Snake ain't scared of you and your bullying techniques topic after topic. Go ahead try and fuck with Snake. Go ahead, Ty. I'll bury you. I've stayed off your shit for the past month, but can't stand you. No one can. Most are scared of you tearing into their posts. Snake craves it. If I was a MOD, you'd have been wiped years ago....and Snake is an Admin and Mod on 3 sites now (6 sites I'm on)....but you are cancer for sure.

When you get banned (you won't quit obviously), no one will miss you, care, or ask where Ty went. As smart as you think you are, Ty, you are basically a CPK....that is how you will be remembered.... Worthless and unmissed. Try and rape Snake's posts all you want, I don't care. That's how it is. Realize that, change...or be forgotten. Nobody likes your BS/negativity.
You are a very sad person.

P.S. All those words and you didn't address the question posed to Merlin.