Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27
Quote Originally Posted by Zool
Trust me Woody I have 0 power over this place. I'm merely the Fantasy Football commish. Past deeds are just that. In the past. The sooner everyone stops focusing on the man, the sooner we can all get along again. Well not all of us but the majority. That is what I'm advocating. This is after all a Packers forum and in the words of the immortal Nick Barnett in reference to Mr Favre "if you ain't with us, you against us".
I acknowledge your claim that you have zero power here Zool. I disagree with you that the solution here at Packerrats is that we all ignore Favre's contributions to his current team and the NFL as a whole.

Here is where Partial's point comes in. Brett Favre was a large piece in the puzzle to turning the Packer franchise fortunes around after three decades dominated by frustration. It's just foolish, juvenile to completely immature behaviour and demeaning rhetoric to ever even imagine someone trying to convince me to treat Favre as a traitor (as a professional athlete).

Noone who has taken notice of what Favre did for our history, in all it's content, should impell us to ignore his exploits elsewhere. Noone should be entertained as noble, wise or correct in terms of offering that complete censorship of Favre is correct Packer justice.
No body wants to censor Favre. Just keep it in one thread!
Yes certainly as the line is drawn. One thread.