Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 pound turkey challenge

weight: 202.8
    exercise: hamstrings, quads, traps, and chest.

breakfast: half bowl of golden grahams and 2% milk
    lunch: kashi veggie bake with buttered bread and 2% milk
    dinner: spinach/ricotta ravioli with spinach, bacon, and garlic topping. Pinot noir, cheese and beef sticks, and two cookies.

I'm starting to groove into the routine and relish the pain. I'm on the verge of starting in earnest! I can feel it!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

dinner: spinach/ricotta ravioli with spinach, bacon, and garlic topping. Pinot noir, cheese and beef sticks, and two cookies.

I'm starting to groove into the routine and relish the pain. I'm on the verge of starting in earnest! I can feel it!
    Recipe?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

Recipe?
    We use pre-made ravioli. While the water's boiling and the pasta's cooking, cook 6 slices of good bacon, take it out and crumble it. Wipe the pan, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, and brown 2 chopped cloves garlic. Add 8 cups spinach, and the bacon, with1 tablespoon lemon juice. Salt and pepper to your taste. Dump it on the ravioli and eat it. I add a little Parmesan on top - for my diet's sake.

Tomorrow night's dinner...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Tomorrow night's dinner...
    It's a very robustly flavored and quick dinner. I'm just glad the worst poster on the board could contribute to a kind hearted fair discussion.

? HOFer
    You can't leave anything alone. You're pathetic. As usual, you are the instigator. You have it coming, I hope you understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    You can't leave anything alone. You're pathetic. As usual, you are the instigator. You have it coming, I hope you understand this.
    I would appreciate not being threatened or told what I can and cannot post while trying to have a conversation with another poster. Also, if you don't have something positive to say about my diet plan/exercise routine, I would appreciate you keeping your comments to yourself. Thank you.

? HOFer
    zxcv

Recipe?
    We use pre-made ravioli. While the water's boiling and the pasta's cooking, cook 6 slices of good bacon, take it out and crumble it. Wipe the pan, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, and brown 2 chopped cloves garlic. Add 8 cups spinach, and the bacon, with1 tablespoon lemon juice. Salt and pepper to your taste. Dump it on the ravioli and eat it. I add a little Parmesan on top - for my diet's sake.
    I never would have thought of the lemon juice...Do you think it would work well with Canadian bacon? I seem to have an abundance that needs to be used soon.

Recipe?
    I never would have thought of the lemon juice...Do you think it would work well with Canadian bacon? I seem to have an abundance that needs to be used soon.
    They ship.....

http://www.nueskes.com/
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark

Recipe?
    They ship.....

http://www.nueskes.com/
    The only bacon we use.

Not so sure about the Canadian bacon. Isn't that more like ham? The bacon adds a lot of the smoky flavor that compliments the cheese in the ravioli, so I would stick with that.

Canadian bacon is a bit more smokey than just ham but it wouldnt give that little bit of crunch that bacon crumbles do. It would work in a pinch I would think but not deliver as well.

Where is the Skinbasket recipe thread? There was some good stuff in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

exercise: none. other than setting up the Christmas tree, saturday was a recovery day.

breakfast: a banana/carnation instant breakfast/milk/frozen berry smoothie
    lunch: microwave Chinese noodle meal.
    dinner: some shrimp, corn, bacon, and rice meal my wife made, chips, cheese cubes, and the last coconut cookie. And a bottle of syrah - which means an early morning headache.

My metabolism is really picking up. My boobs are also bigger. I am becoming more powerful.

What is with the cheese cubes? It reminds me of my two year old's diet: grapes, cheese sticks, goldfish, bread, more cheese sticks, some more cheese sticks.

Sharp cheddar cut into convenient bite sized servings then paired with processed meat, cheddar flavored chips and red wine? What's not to like?

Sharp cheddar cut into convenient bite sized servings then paired with processed meat, cheddar flavored chips and red wine? What's not to like?
    Leaves finger tips coated with orange residue which, when washed with warm water and hand soap, turns into an orangey-yellow paste that covers fingers, soap and hand towel.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Leaves finger tips coated with orange residue which, when washed with warm water and hand soap, turns into an orangey-yellow paste that covers fingers, soap and hand towel.
    This is cheese, not cheetos.

My exercise routine was interrupted by an impromptu family lunch. Not sure which is a bigger pain in the ass.

breakfast: scrambled eggs, ketchup, and milk
    lunch: a small lobster, freshly murdered with steam, french fries, and water
    diner: 2/3 of a cheese pizza, chips, some candy, popcorn, and a few gimlets

Processed meats. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Processed meats. Yuck.
    Kind of hard to find hand made summer sausage or beef sticks these days.

Weight: 198.6
    Exercise: jiujitsu.
    breakfast: homemade ranch chicken nuggets, miracle whip, and milk
    snack: a small sprite
    lunch: microwave asian noodle soup and water
    diner: clams in garlic wine sauce, potato chips, crackers and cheese spread, several candies, and a bottle of sauvignon blanc.