Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 pound turkey challenge

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Sharp cheddar cut into convenient bite sized servings then paired with processed meat, cheddar flavored chips and red wine? What's not to like?
    Processed meats. Yuck.
    unless your a farmer/rancher (or hunter) and butcher, arn't all meats processed?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    Sharp cheddar cut into convenient bite sized servings then paired with processed meat, cheddar flavored chips and red wine? What's not to like?
    Processed meats. Yuck.
    unless your a farmer/rancher (or hunter) and butcher, arn't all meats processed?
    Processed ain't the same as butchered, etc.

It implies something completely else.

Processed meats. Yuck.
    Kind of hard to find hand made summer sausage or beef sticks these days.

Weight: 198.6
    Exercise: jiujitsu.
    breakfast: homemade ranch chicken nuggets, miracle whip, and milk
    snack: a small sprite
    lunch: microwave asian noodle soup and water
    diner: clams in garlic wine sauce, potato chips, crackers and cheese spread, several candies, and a bottle of sauvignon blanc.
    Not really. They have this cool thing called the internet, and you can find purveyors who ship all across the country.

for example: http://www.heritagefoodsusa.com/farm...arcuterie.html

or

http://www.salumeriabiellese.com/

key words to search: charcuterie or salumeria.

actually skin, deer season is finishing up and you should be able to find hand made sausage and beef/venison stick all around. just find a friend who hunts. I think nutz is a hunter. maybe if your nice to him he would share.

It's going to be 5 days of exercise per week come January and it's going to be spectacular. Big things are coming. I'm feeling it!
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

weight: 199.5
    exercise: shoveling hundreds of pounds of compressed snow and ice when our plow driver drove his busted ass truck over our driveway several times then drove away shouting, "I can't even steer my truck!" because his power steering fluid was splattered all over the place.

breakfast: banana/carnation/milk/frozen berry smoothie
    lunch: spaghettios with milk
    dinner: homemade mac and cheese with prosciutto, spinach, and truffle oil, toasted chips and cheese spread, candy, and a bottle of red wine.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I've managed to gain almost 10 pounds in the last week, so I'm considering this diet a great success. I'm simultaneously building muscle and fat! It's like having my cake and literally eating it too.

weight: 207.8
    exercise: resting a sore neck and shoulders.
    breakfast: Perkins pot roast with mac and cheese and mashed potatoes and gravy and a bun with water.
    Lunch: 3 grapes
    diner: chicken wings with ranch dressing, mac and cheese, potato chips, two chocolate covered pretzels, and a terrible bottle of sauvignon blanc that I bought because it had a coupon for two dollars off the hamburger I bought.

'Kay Skin, just for you--

Weight: I still don't care
    Exercise: knitting and talking to people

Breakfast: yoplait and a PowerBar (extra energy)

Lunch/Dinner: crab legs, shrimp, prosciutto ham, pasta bolognese, breaded fish, fruit. (I'm forgettting something--oh right, salad) and soda.

Dessert: ice cream sundae with extra cherries in a waffle cone, peanut butter mousse, and tiramisu (dammit I forgot to grab some cheesecake.)
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

Lunch/Dinner: crab legs, shrimp, prosciutto ham, pasta bolognese, breaded fish, fruit. (I'm forgettting something--oh right, salad) and soda.

Dessert: ice cream sundae with extra cherries in a waffle cone, peanut butter mousse, and tiramisu (dammit I forgot to grab some cheesecake.)
    Don't you have to shovel snow?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

I'm assuming you're a fan of one of those disgusting pits of humanity, sweat, and stomach fodder known to humans as a "buffet?" My wife tries to get me to go to those, and I remind her how she feels after we go. That usually ends the conversation.

weight: 203.2
    exercise: 1.5 mile circuit de skinbasket

breakfast: oatmeal with a banana and water
    lunch: 1 beef stick and 2 Parliment Lights
    diner: ravioli with bacon spinach topping, potato chips and 1 more beef stick, popcorn, and several peanut butter cups, and 3 gimlets.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark

The snow didn't start until I was almost home and won't stop until sometime tomorrow so no shoveling yet. Looking out the window, looks like almost 6 inches last night. And I still have to do some major Christmas shopping. (Unless someone can FedEx me some Lego base plates at least 6x8 inches)

Skin, it was a holiday party, not the buffet.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Cheese & Beer Rat All-Pro MichiganPackerFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark

The snow didn't start until I was almost home and won't stop until sometime tomorrow so no shoveling yet. Looking out the window, looks like almost 6 inches last night. And I still have to do some major Christmas shopping. (Unless someone can FedEx me some Lego base plates at least 6x8 inches)

Skin, it was a holiday party, not the buffet.
    People here are funny about snow. I helped a couple get their mini cooper unstuck when they tried to pull around a corner into a parking spot through 8 inches of snow. Seriously. They thought the car would magically push the snow out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganPackerFan

People here are funny about snow. I helped a couple get their mini cooper unstuck when they tried to pull around a corner into a parking spot through 8 inches of snow. Seriously. They thought the car would magically push the snow out of the way
    We get 2-3 cars a month in the ditch in front of our house during the winter. the latest car to enjoy my ditch, i found out, was a repeat customer. She visited about the same time last year.

Oh lookie its snowing. wonder who will stop by today?

dumbasses!!!

weight: 201.6
    exercise: stacking a load of firewood and punching myself in the balls repeatedly after the Packer game.

breakfast: tuna salad sandwich with spinach and provolone and green tea
    lunch: microwave ziti, buttered bread, trail mix, and more green tea
    Diner: homemade general tso chicken with brown rice, potato chips, a beef stick, and a bottle of pinot grigio.

I figure I could lose a couple of pounds by shaving my chest, but the hairless look makes me look fatter. Decisions. Decisions.

I've almost completed the turkey challenge in the last 4 days. Another couple days of trail mix and I should be right there! How exciting!

weight: 198.6
    exercise: 1.5 circuit in morning. jiu jitsu in the evening.

breakfast: trail mix and water.
    lunch: half a tuna sandwich and green tea and more trail mix
    diner: spinach mushroom pizza, tortilla chips and salsa con queso, candy corn, and red wine.

I've almost completed the turkey challenge in the last 4 days. Another couple days of trail mix and I should be right there! How exciting!

weight: 198.6
    exercise: 1.5 circuit in morning. jiu jitsu in the evening.

breakfast: trail mix and water.
    lunch: half a tuna sandwich and green tea and more trail mix
    diner: spinach mushroom pizza, tortilla chips and salsa con queso, candy corn, and red wine.

I didn't know they still made that shit.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooo!! !

weight: 206
    breakfast: carnation instant breakfast with 2% milk
    lunch: ham and provolone sandwich, 1 carrot, 1 liter of green tea, and zantrex3.
    snack: nuts and glucosamine chondroitin
    dinner: filet mignon, mac and cheese, doritos, and candy with a bottle of cabernet sauvignon.

exercise: high-rep, high speed curls (and reverse curls), triceps pulldowns, and a variety of benches. I need to stretch and strengthen the elbows to stave off medial and lateral epicondylitis which has become an issue.

Here's one review of zantrex 3 that made me decide to try it straight out of the discontinued/discount bin at walgreens:

Pamela
    Thumbs Down

Withing 2 days of starting this pill...as directed...I was depressed...thinking of committing suicide...I could not sleep...I was cold, shaking, every bone in my head hurt...including my teeth, jaw bone, cheek bones...I am taking it back and asking the store I bought it at to pull it off the shelves!!

Here's one review of zantrex 3 that made me decide to try it straight out of the discontinued/discount bin at walgreens:

Pamela
    Thumbs Down

Withing 2 days of starting this pill...as directed...I was depressed...thinking of committing suicide...I could not sleep...I was cold, shaking, every bone in my head hurt...including my teeth, jaw bone, cheek bones...I am taking it back and asking the store I bought it at to pull it off the shelves!!

I wouldn't believe all the hype - she's probably just a company shill.

Do you drink the bottle of Cab by yourself or does your spouse help you?