Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 12 pound turkey challenge

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Do you drink the bottle of Cab by yourself or does your spouse help you?
    She doesn't like wine. Unfortunately I am left to drink those bottles by myself. I used to think a bottle a night might be too much, but it works out quite nicely considering how much food I eat and it's not like I'm still drunk the next morning.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I am in a similar boat: a wife who doesn't appreciate the pleasures of wine, and kids who are at least a decade away from where you would even consider putting a wine glass at their plate. But at least that way there are no arguments about what wine to buy.

I usually end up drinking a little less than half the bottle and saving the rest for the next day. Anything more than that and it's very hard to do anything useful after getting the kids off to bed. Of course, after all the bedtime battles are finally over the thing that really calls out to me is that other half bottle of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Of course, after all the bedtime battles are finally over........
    My bête noire.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

weight: 202.2
    exercise: jiu jitsu.

breakfast: steak/tomato/cheddar salad with water and zantrex
    lunch: carnation instant breakfast
    dinner: chicken fried rice, potato chips, candy, red wine, and zantrex.

I lost over 4 pounds today. I actually weighed 206.6 yesterday, but was afraid to tell you all because I knew you would be disappointed. I need to find a way to heal these elbows while staying active. I'm considering healing one then the other and doing jiu jitsu one armed.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    weight: 202.2
    exercise: jiu jitsu.

breakfast: steak/tomato/cheddar salad with water and zantrex
    lunch: carnation instant breakfast
    dinner: chicken fried rice, potato chips, candy, red wine, and zantrex.

I lost over 4 pounds today. I actually weighed 206.6 yesterday, but was afraid to tell you all because I knew you would be disappointed. I need to find a way to heal these elbows while staying active. I'm considering healing one then the other and doing jiu jitsu one armed.

I could give a fuck about your weight or diet....just keep posting pictures like that.

I have a jug of NO Xplode, a neoprene arm sleeve, and a bottle of some OxyElite Pro something or other. Obviously all the ingredients to lose weight.

I had to stop taking the Zantrex because I was having muscle spams all night long. It wasn't a problem for me because I was asleep, but apparently I accidentally punched my wife a couple times during my seizures. It also didn't seem to have any other positive effects than the automated nocturnal exercises.

Weight: 202.5
    exercise: I took two scoops of NO Xplode and sat in a chair. I was going to exercise, but didn't feel like it. But I also haven't eaten anything today, so I guess it's a wash so far.

I guess I should change the name of this thread to some other unattainable goal.

fuck exercise

Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    fuck exercise
    You should have seen the original version of this thread that Partial started. It really was one of Packerrats greatest hits: comedy, drama, angst, injuries, threats of physical violence. Those were the days...

Hey admin dood. Now that Partials gone and twoseven is here to administer informed physical fitness opinions, how about we bring that original thread back to the GC? I could read that, the pregnancy thread, and the thread about nutz being banned a hundred times without getting bored. We lost a lot of valuable information in that thread. Maybe not as much as that one we had in FYI with the reading list, but then again the value of information is abjectly subjective, no?

Better yet, you could merge this one onto the old one! I would pay you one dollar for your efforts. And a 50% bonus if you complete the task by May 1st, when I return from Vegas and begin my conversion into a sleek, muscle bound sex machine. I would gladly accept having my very interesting blog about maybe losing weight moved to the GC in exchange for the return of the lost tombs of knowledge that were lost.

bringing back any of the educational beatdown i got from Partial might just be enough to get me to kill again. borrow some of your NO Explode shit and it's a guarantee.

bringing back any of the educational beatdown i got from Partial might just be enough to get me to kill again. borrow some of your NO Explode shit and it's a guarantee.
    Hell, that stuff is all still there in the GC somewhere. You want the link?

ps: how much xplode do you need? It's kind of nice. Gets the blood moving a bit. Gives me a boner.

ps: how much xplode do you need? It's kind of nice. Gets the blood moving a bit. Gives me a boner.
    lots of caffiene in that stuff, gets the heart rate up, not sure about the boner, that's Harlan's dept.

lots of caffiene in that stuff, gets the heart rate up, not sure about the boner, that's Harlan's dept.
    Should I take a thermogenic pill in conjunction with Xplode or will I blow up?

I guess I should change the name of this thread to some other unattainable goal.
    Why? you don't think you can lose 12 lbs. by Thanksgiving? I think that's ultimately doable and think how good you'll feel when you blow it out of the water.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Should I take a thermogenic pill in conjunction with Xplode or will I blow up?
    i'm not a fan of adding more and more stimulants to make the heart beat fast to burn more calories, though it does work and many people do it. too much dependancy that leads to other issues.

also, as much fun as it was the first go round with me answering questions in regards to health and fitness before wonder boy made it hell for me, i'm going to take a pass on it this go round. what i can offer is a 28 page pdf i have put together that answers mosts non-habit (bad habits, that is) forming questions about this stuff. i'll email it if people pm their addys. i don't mind helping you out skin, some others here too. but there is still a shortlist of real fuckheads that crusie this place that i would rather see fall from a cliff than give even one ounce of help to. hope you can understand.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    weight: 201.6
    exercise: stacking a load of firewood and punching myself in the balls repeatedly after the Packer game.

breakfast: tuna salad sandwich with spinach and provolone and green tea
    lunch: microwave ziti, buttered bread, trail mix, and more green tea
    Diner: homemade general tso chicken with brown rice, potato chips, a beef stick, and a bottle of pinot grigio.

I figure I could lose a couple of pounds by shaving my chest, but the hairless look makes me look fatter. Decisions. Decisions.
    Backup Skin. How do you do your sauce? I've tried Tso's at home a bunch of times but have never achieved anything worth making again.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Clefty lasted 30 seconds doing this routine. Four emergency vehicles and two hours of CPR later and I was relaxing comfortably in the intensive care ward. At least I had two nights without the wife bothering me to unclog her sinks.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1
    exercise: stacking a load of firewood and punching myself in the balls repeatedly after the Packer game.

Diner: homemade general tso chicken with brown rice, potato chips, a beef stick, and a bottle of pinot grigio.

I figure I could lose a couple of pounds by shaving my chest, but the hairless look makes me look fatter. Decisions. Decisions.
    Backup Skin. How do you do your sauce? I've tried Tso's at home a bunch of times but have never achieved anything worth making again.
    I'll get back to you on that. I'm currently closing the Ritz Carlton at Lake Las Vegas. By closing I mean laying about my suite lamenting the loss of hundreds more jobs at the hands of a President who decided to singlehandedly maim the area's economy. My wife makes that dish so I don't have the recipe in my memory banks, so you'll have to wait til I get back home.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1

I'll get back to you on that. I'm currently closing the Ritz Carlton at Lake Las Vegas. By closing I mean laying about my suite lamenting the loss of hundreds more jobs at the hands of a President who decided to singlehandedly maim the area's economy. My wife makes that dish so I don't have the recipe in my memory banks, so you'll have to wait til I get back home.

How was your nature hike yesterday?

I pushed off the walk until today. Had some calories to work off.

Turkey challenge! Special Vegas Edition!

weight: 203
    exercise: 3 mile walk

breakfast: diet pill
    lunch: caramel machiatto with a ham and cheese croissant
    snack: lobster bisque
    diner: Picasso chef's muse, cold lobster salad, scallop with veal reduction, foie gras with rhubarb, lamb chops, half an imported a5 kobe filet, some banana chocolate stuff with ice cream and a few glasses of wine.

skin,

just ordered some NO2 black and CE2 Platinum to experiment with (occupational research), if it shoots a lightning rod up my workouts' ass i'll let you know and maybe a better choice than the stuff you asked about.