Thread: DIRECT TV

Blog Entries

DIRECT TV

Sucks

Outage at midnight last night

Called Tech Support and they are clueless so had to schedule a service call

First time they can get out is Monday, and they require that I either sign up for a serivice plan or pay a $49 charge

They seem to have the best product but their service is more bottomfeeding junk.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I don't know. Last time the dude came out, he replaced some parts in my dish and gave me his cell number. When that fix didn't work, he replaced the dish and rewired the entire house. Said if I had any more problems, he'd replace the box too.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I don't know. Last time the dude came out, he replaced some parts in my dish and gave me his cell number. When that fix didn't work, he replaced the dish and rewired the entire house. Said if I had any more problems, he'd replace the box too.
    Give his number to Bretsky.

How'd you get such great service? Daisy Dukes?

Blog Entries
    she's a chick; she flashed him

good news is I found a way to get to the dish and cleaned it off and fixed it myself........didn't even fall and hurt myself.

All is good again
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Give his number to Bretsky.

How'd you get such great service? Daisy Dukes?
    No, I told him I was a Packer fan and really needed it fixed before the game. It's either that or the fact that I'd asked them to cancel my service a few weeks earlier... Either way it was good to go by gametime.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I may be joining the "dish T.V." world..

I see Time Warner may be dropping Fox and it's affiliates.. which means I lose lots of Football!
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    I agree with zig. tell them your gonna switch and they will do it for you. I read somwhere that it cost the provider something like $450 to gain a customer. if they have to spend $45 to keep you, its not a bad deal for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    I agree with zig. tell them your gonna switch and they will do it for you. I read somwhere that it cost the provider something like $450 to gain a customer. if they have to spend $45 to keep you, its not a bad deal for them.

They can't take a dump for $45.