Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Members who are missed

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator
    my demands?

I didn't realize I had demands.

I wanted to know, how you know him, and some information that may lead me to conclude he really is a unique person.

We already know his, (and your) sexual orientation. We don't need further details.
    We know The Skinbasket's orientation? I thought we were still confused as to species and gender. Last I recall, he/it was fluctuating somewhere between a transgendered cat and a spore.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I also miss twoseven.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I miss Powerlift guy and Otown Badger. It's amazing how a different mask can change one's personality.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Does someone need to go over to Oregonpackerfan's house and check for an odor? I'm worried about that guy.

Has Motif shown his face recently?

I miss Packnut. He was entertaining. Though not intentionally.

Packnut is alright. The thing is, when the Packers are winning, he's so busy celebrating he doesn't have time to post here.

I miss the madness that is Partial.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    I could re-direct all the emails from him that I'm receiving. I haven't had the opportunity to miss him.

I could re-direct all the emails from him that I'm receiving. I haven't had the opportunity to miss him.
    Any chance of him coming back?

That bad?

That bad?
    You wouldn't believe it. I have my own little news monitor. Everytime someone posts something controversial in the packers room, I get an email with a link that says something along the lines of "I told you I'm not the problem with the forum....".

That bad?
    You wouldn't believe it. I have my own little news monitor. Everytime someone posts something controversial in the packers room, I get an email with a link that says something along the lines of "I told you I'm not the problem with the forum....".
    That's kind of awesome in a Partial kind of way. If he had just given up, we would have all been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

That bad?
    That's kind of awesome in a Partial kind of way. If he had just given up, we would have all been disappointed.
    I feel sorry for him, in a way. I can see him seething when someone makes an off hand remark about iphones and mac laptops and he is impotent - his only recourse is sending emails to Zorro.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

That bad?
    I feel sorry for him, in a way. I can see him seething when someone makes an off hand remark about iphones and mac laptops and he is impotent - his only recourse is sending emails to Zorro.
    He's impotent now too? Don't tell me he caved and went to the roids. Although it does explain the rage.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Cheese & Beer Rat All-Pro MichiganPackerFan's Avatar
    Never saw the thread that led to his banning. He was just gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganPackerFan
    It's probably because what he was posting was getting threads deleted, which pissed me off more than anything. In both cases a dozen or so posters had posted pages and pages of stuff that was useful and/or entertaining and then one person comes along, acts like a jackass for a few posts, and gets it all tossed.

The "Which One Should Get a Vacation?" thread in the GC still has some lingering Partialocity in it that covers the basics of why he's not here if you're really interested in punishing yourself.

That bad?

The glamorous lifestyle of a forum tycoon.

Partial's gone? It's sad that I failed to realize this.

Cheese & Beer Rat All-Pro MichiganPackerFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganPackerFan
    It's probably because what he was posting was getting threads deleted, which pissed me off more than anything. In both cases a dozen or so posters had posted pages and pages of stuff that was useful and/or entertaining and then one person comes along, acts like a jackass for a few posts, and gets it all tossed.

The "Which One Should Get a Vacation?" thread in the GC still has some lingering Partialocity in it that covers the basics of why he's not here if you're really interested in punishing yourself.
    I think I've been punished enough in the past. I think the saddest part is that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but arguing it endlessly eroded the patience and tolerance of a lot of posters.