Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Members who are missed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator
    You wouldn't believe it. I have my own little news monitor. Everytime someone posts something controversial in the packers room, I get an email with a link that says something along the lines of "I told you I'm not the problem with the forum....".
    Partial even tried my patience in the end and I was one of his biggest supporters for a long time. But, in the end, he stopped listening to everyone, even those whom he knew who tried to tell him to stop acting like an idiot. He always had a reason, and it didn't matter if it was bullshit.

Kinda sad. Any daily updates? Maybe I could "shill" post in the packers room just to keep you with new mail in the inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Has Motif shown his face recently?
    Not for a long time. That guy always posted great articles. He was like an internet bloodhound. Guy could find anything.

Anybody heard from him?

I don't know, maybe he found a new woman or something...He's in Iowa, right? Umm 007? (I'm just kidding!)

It would be cool to see Motife posting again.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I don't know, maybe he found a new woman or something...He's in Iowa, right? Umm 007? (I'm just kidding!)

It would be cool to see Motife posting again.

I think that's a great idea! She might smack some sense into him.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy

Kinda sad. Any daily updates? Maybe I could "shill" post in the packers room just to keep you with new mail in the inbox?
    Don't you dare! I did get another message today. He chastised me for "disclosing private communication" and told me that I needed to "stay classy". Funny thing is, I didn't disclose private communications. I have never disclosed what we actually talked about. I did, however, disclose all the BS messages he sent that I didn't respond to.

I even asked him to stop emailing me (which he of course has ignored, because I really need to be educated, I guess). So, I'm disclosing private messages? I don't think so.... More like SPAM messages from my perspective.

Maybe, I should start "partial's SPAM blog" in the garbage can and we could all have daily updates?

Never mind.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorro
    He told me that I needed to "stay classy".
    Go fuck yourself, San Diego!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro
    He told me that I needed to "stay classy".
    Go fuck yourself, San Diego!

Hey, I'm trying to get sent there in March! Business trip to the Hotel Coronado. That'll be rough.

You'll love it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    You'll love it there.
    it's very nice.

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Don't you dare! I did get another message today. He chastised me for "disclosing private communication" and told me that I needed to "stay classy". Funny thing is, I didn't disclose private communications. I have never disclosed what we actually talked about.
    Which means he does have at least one account here if he's checking out the RR. Is he hoping that by continuously harassing and insulting you, you'll allow him to come back? You could always contact his ISP and inform them he's harassing you. I know people have had their service cut for less than what he's posted here.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Don't you dare! I did get another message today. He chastised me for "disclosing private communication" and told me that I needed to "stay classy". Funny thing is, I didn't disclose private communications. I have never disclosed what we actually talked about.
    Which means he does have at least one account here if he's checking out the RR. Is he hoping that by continuously harassing and insulting you, you'll allow him to come back? You could always contact his ISP and inform them he's harassing you. I know people have had their service cut for less than what he's posted here.
    But what kind of fun would that be if we couldn't sit around and make fun of his personal communications? I think the thread in the GC is a stellar idea...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Has Motif shown his face recently?
    Not for a long time. That guy always posted great articles. He was like an internet bloodhound. Guy could find anything.

Anybody heard from him?

Motife and Partial posted a ton of football related stuff I never find anymore. I'll email motife this weekend and ask him to get his ass back here
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Somebody should really start a Partial Tribute Thread. Sure he was an idiot, but that contributed to his entertainment value. And for clarity, I agree with his dismissal as he eventually became way too disruptive.

OPF sighting in the Packer Forum.

Blog Entries
    I've sent out a few messages to people that we miss...that included Joe, TwoSeven, OPF, Motife, and PackinPatland. I'd encourage others to PM people if they miss them as its worth a try.

Joe came back because I promised we could film Ziggy if we just found one more girl to go with her.

OPF sent me a very nice follow up message about what's going on with him; hopefully he returns some day soon cause he was a stand up class act.

TwoSeven sent me a nice message as well...thanking me for thinking of him...still into the health/training stuff....and noted he was here more for a social gathering and its not for him...asked me to befriend him in FB which I probably will.

PIP didn't respond back; my gut tells me she's upset because I was right about BB being the best coach since the St

Motife.....recently sent message
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    I've sent out a few messages to people that we miss...that included Joe, TwoSeven, OPF, Motife, and PackinPatland. I'd encourage others to PM people if they miss them as its worth a try.

Joe came back because I promised we could film Ziggy if we just found one more girl to go with her.

OPF sent me a very nice follow up message about what's going on with him; hopefully he returns some day soon cause he was a stand up class act.

TwoSeven sent me a nice message as well...thanking me for thinking of him...still into the health/training stuff....and noted he was here more for a social gathering and its not for him...asked me to befriend him in FB which I probably will.

PIP didn't respond back; my gut tells me she's upset because I was right about BB being the best coach since the St

Nice work. I liked Motife's avatar.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Damn, like a old class reunion. Why dont you let twoseven know P is gone. If I recall that was the person he had issue with.

BTW - Joe, I always fucked up when it came to Partial and it caused me alot of grief. I think you are doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker

Damn, like a old class reunion. Why dont you let twoseven know P is gone. If I recall that was the person he had issue with.

BTW - Joe, I always fucked up when it came to Partial and it caused me alot of grief. I think you are doing the right thing.
    Admitting your mistake is the first step in the road to recovery.

Congrats!