Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DROY brian cushing busted for roids

DROY brian cushing busted for roids

guess that famous picture we all saw that some said was fake was the real deal

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ed-four-games/

Which picture?

PFT mentions that this is 3 DROYs in eight years to test positive before the start of their second year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

this one. the before and after pick. freshman to senior year

"told ya so"

By the way, and I really really mean this:

I hope Clay Matthews does not take roids. It'd crush me, he's almost been too good to be true.

But then I step back and look at his football lineage and just realize he's bred to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by mission

I hope Clay Matthews does not take roids. It'd crush me, he's almost been too good to be true.
    That would suck. And it's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the Cushing news too.

Quote Originally Posted by mission
    By the way, and I really really mean this:

But then I step back and look at his football lineage and just realize he's bred to be great.
    It won't help if I tell you I always feared his father was on something. I saw him at the Browns training camp in the late 80s and he looked more like a Mr. Olympia contestant than a linebacker. In those days, guys that cut were few and far between. But he was not the size of Cushing in Red's picture. He just looked like he had a Marvel comics illustrator fill out his uniform.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

i'm worried about mathews too

they both were rumored to have failed the test at the combine, and they both came from the same school, had the same coaches, and where probably pretty close

it would suck bad, but it wouldn't shock me

Between Clay, Cush and Orakpo. . . Clay looks like the most natural one. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if he was on some sort of performance enhancer though.

Nice Quarless Article

dp

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Nope CMIII just has great German cooking in GB
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    They're probably all on it. You'd be too if you had as much to gain from it as they do.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by red
    this one. the before and after pick. freshman to senior year

the one of Cushing on the left looks still looks like a case of Gynecomastia if you are thinking he wasn't yet on anything.
    he could have already started cycling something even though he was nowhere near the picture on the right.

Anabolics don't make you look like the picture on the right. They do (1) repair tissue faster so you can workout 2-3 times as often without taking days off which makes everything go faster, (2) aid in tissue strength and growth faster than if not on them, so that those workouts pay extra dividends (3) most importantly they act as a shield against overtraining and dieting below your needed daily caloric intake..in other words, you can cut off the fat pretty easily without having your muscles suffering from catabolism, something non-users do not get away with.

Illegal anabolics do not make you look like the one on the right by just injecting them and sitting on your ass. but they do make it possible for you to train in a way that will make you look like the picture on the right over time.

The Matthews kid is the first thing I thought of too. My opinion is that the odds are that he's done it, that most of them do.

Maybe that's why TT didn't draft any outside linebackers this year!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    Between Clay, Cush and Orakpo. . . Clay looks like the most natural one. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if he was on some sort of performance enhancer though.
    like what? what performance enhancer (PE) do you think would help him look like he does that is not an anabolic? i am not going after your post, but i do wish more people would expand their knowledge of how certain PEs work and what they actually do for you versus lumping them into one big group. i take sevral PEs, all are legal for me (some may not be for an NFL player), and they all do completely different things for me while all still being PEs. none of them are even remotely close to what Cushing's 'substances' might have done for him illegally.

27, what causes the breasts to go all pointy and girl looking??

Witness Protection Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    The Matthews kid is the first thing I thought of too. My opinion is that the odds are that he's done it, that most of them do.
    Agreed. CM probably used some type of pe. Hopefully CM stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    27, what causes the breasts to go all pointy and girl looking??
    http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nat...jan_horse.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Gaffney, M.D., University of Iowa, College of Medicine
    When an athlete juices with roids, he suppresses his natural testosterone. When he stops the roids, his own natural testosterone can't catch up fast enough to the estrogen that is left over. The result -- estrogen affects the body to produce effects like gyncomastia.

There could be other explanations For Brian Cushing's gynecomastia.

We suppose............
    So I guess the pictures are a little backwards. Follow that link about and I think it's him in high school first (ripped) and then he was injured (and a freshman) at USC when the "boob pic" was taken.

he may have learned how to avoid the gyno as he got older, taking other things to combat that test level problem, there are ways. not saying he was for sure, just posted a pic so you could see what it looks like. either way that first image of him looks pretty suspect. it's just not often you see that enlarged aerola on a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    it's just not often you see that enlarged aerola on a guy.
    Thank god. That's fucking gross. Hopefully there aren't any pics of Clay looking like a budding 12 year old girl out there. Wouldn't you think Cushing would at least have the decency to wear a training bra with those creepy enlarged nips?