Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: DROY brian cushing busted for roids

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker64
    The timeline that PFT lines up with

Cushing injures his knee in August
    Cushing takes his mandatory scheduled drug test, passes
    Knee isn't healing as fast as Cushing wants it to.
    Cushing takes 'roids to speed up the recovery processs.
    Cushing takes hCG coming off the 'roid cycle.
    Cushing gets nailed by a random drug test in September.

That seems to be pretty plausible.
    Roids won't help a knee (or any joint) heal, but they will allow quick recovery off muscle after it heals on its own or surgery. HgH on the other hand is a miracle for joints....even "heals" arthritis.....hmmmmm, why won't the FDA approve HgH for people suffering serious arthritis problems?
    They do use it, although I can't say they do for arthritis. But you need to have a prescription. And not be 23.

It is a problem that anti-aging clinics for seniors that are known to use HGH as part of the treatment, are also known as suppliers of HGH to athletes.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Cushing's agent said today that he underwent a battery of tests after the positive result. The implication being that Cushing was so certain he had not taken HCG that he feared he had tumors.

PFT has a source that says those tests are routinely ordered by the NFL in cases of HCG to rule out other possible sources. Outside of introduction of the chemical to the body, there are two ways it could be found: produced from a placenta or from a tumor.

I am surprised Cushing has not claimed to have been pregnant yet. And then lost it due to the intense media scrutiny.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

cushing is coming off as not just a douchebag but a giant douchebag

him passing numerous tests after failing the one and the nfl proving that he doesn't have cancer proves that his body doesn't produce it, he had to put it there

Quote Originally Posted by red

him passing numerous tests after failing the one and the nfl proving that he doesn't have cancer proves that his body doesn't produce it, he had to put it there
    you're out of line, Red. this poor kid got himself pregnant and then got testicular cancer, suffered through bitch tits and shrunken balls all while putting together a ROY season on a half assed team that could have seen the kid dead of cancer at any given moment. give him a break, will ya.

Don't forget that he's probably suffering from depression after losing his baby.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax

Roids won't help a knee (or any joint) heal, but they will allow quick recovery off muscle after it heals on its own or surgery. HgH on the other hand is a miracle for joints....even "heals" arthritis.....hmmmmm, why won't the FDA approve HgH for people suffering serious arthritis problems?
    They do use it, although I can't say they do for arthritis. But you need to have a prescription. And not be 23.

It is a problem that anti-aging clinics for seniors that are known to use HGH as part of the treatment, are also known as suppliers of HGH to athletes.
    Find me a doctor that is NOT an anti aging doctor (In other words that works for HMO's) that would prescribe HgH. I haven't found one yet that would prescribe it to help me heal after my shoulder scope....and I'm far from 23. The gov't has basically cracked down on HgH like nothing I have ever seen.

The track record and history on HgH is basically that of a HIGHLY beneficial drug for anyone over the age of 35 with virtually no side effects if taken even remotely in moderation, yet politicians have made it nearly impossible to get.....still I can walk into any golds gym or do an internet search and get steroids (or Loratab, or any number of dangerous drugs).
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    Don't forget that he's probably suffering from depression after losing his baby.
    man, i forgot all about the post pardum depression

Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    Quote Originally Posted by red

you're out of line, Red. this poor kid got himself pregnant and then got testicular cancer, suffered through bitch tits and shrunken balls all while putting together a ROY season on a half assed team that could have seen the kid dead of cancer at any given moment. give him a break, will ya.
    lol

great points

poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax

Find me a doctor that is NOT an anti aging doctor (In other words that works for HMO's) that would prescribe HgH. I haven't found one yet that would prescribe it to help me heal after my shoulder scope....and I'm far from 23. The gov't has basically cracked down on HgH like nothing I have ever seen.

The track record and history on HgH is basically that of a HIGHLY beneficial drug for anyone over the age of 35 with virtually no side effects if taken even remotely in moderation, yet politicians have made it nearly impossible to get.....still I can walk into any golds gym or do an internet search and get steroids (or Loratab, or any number of dangerous drugs).
    Bobble, the restrictions on HGH are no different that any other controlled, therapeutic substance. I don't think the government is restricting your ability to have it prescribed. The Doctors are refusing and its possible they are motivated in part by general hysteria over PEDs. But its more likely they are motivated by the normal clinical indicators that call for HGH.

For instance, I know of two cases of people who have been prescribed HGH, but neither was for recovery from an injury or surgery. In each case it was for a growth deficiency.

What you need to do is get yourself into a clinical trial.