Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions that need to be answered

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Questions that need to be answered

Does Spiderman wear a cup? I mean the guy takes a lot of shots to the crotch - it's not like his member has spider powers. Plus, doesn't MJ get a little weirded out -Peter Parker always wears his uniform under his street clothes - "Peter, why are you always wearing a cup and red and blue underwear?"
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Re: Questions that need to be answered

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Does Spiderman wear a cup? I mean the guy takes a lot of shots to the crotch - it's not like his member has spider powers. Plus, doesn't MJ get a little weirded out -Peter Parker always wears his uniform under his street clothes - "Peter, why are you always wearing a cup and red and blue underwear?"
    How do you know his member doesn't have spider powers?
    C.H.U.D.

Re: Questions that need to be answered

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    How do you know his member doesn't have spider powers?
    You know, I don't. But I'm just assuming that regardless, it can't withstand a crotch shot from say, one of Dr. Octopus' molybdenum tentacles. That's only common sense.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Reminds me of a radio commercial I heard yesterday for a candidate in Wisconsin. It went something like this.

(Announcer, in a rather melodramatic tone);
    "Questions people in Wisconsin want answered:
    "Can MAN delay the end of the world?
    "WHEN will Brett Favre retire?
    "What in the world does the lieutenant governor in Wisconsin REALLY DO?"

It then went on to describe what the LG candidate proposed to do with the office, if elected. I thought it was clever.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    He's got that Spidey sense though. I would think if it would go off at any time, it would go off when he's about to get rocked in the jimmy.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

If you drop a ton of Aaron Rodgers and ton of Brett Favres at the same time, which one would hit the ground first?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

How do you type plural Rodgers?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    How do you type plural Rodgers?
    with your fingers and a keyboard.

Why do we maintain a yard? WTF? I mean, mow, trim, water, seed, fertilizer, etc. etc. For what? For Hecuba? Good, God, I am going to xeriscape because I just can't take it anymore. Why do we do it?

Why do we maintain a yard? WTF? I mean, mow, trim, water, seed, fertilizer, etc. etc. For what? For Hecuba? Good, God, I am going to xeriscape because I just can't take it anymore. Why do we do it?
    So married men can have peace for awhile each week.

If you drop a ton of Aaron Rodgers and ton of Brett Favres at the same time, which one would hit the ground first?
    Assuming you drop them from the same height. In that case, the answer is the ton of Rodgers, because the ton of Favres would need to think it over before falling.

Question: if the ton of Favres falls does that confirm the law of gravity or does it just prove that entropy really controls movement in the universe?

I ran out of mustard and now have to buy a new bottle. It's just plain old yellow mustard, nothing fancy. So what the hell am I supposed to do? There are like 10 brands that all look alike, and some crappy store brand produced at the same factory as one of the name brands, except that the bottle looks like it has herpes. Which brand should I choose?

French's
    Plochman's
    Heinz (should I let politics get in the way of a good yellow mustard)
    other?

This is the dark side of Adam Smith's invisible dead hand - so many choices and no way to tell the difference.

I ran out of mustard and now have to buy a new bottle. It's just plain old yellow mustard, nothing fancy. So what the hell am I supposed to do? There are like 10 brands that all look alike, and some crappy store brand produced at the same factory as one of the name brands, except that the bottle looks like it has herpes. Which brand should I choose?

French's
    Plochman's
    other?

This is the dark side of Adam Smith's invisible dead hand - so many choices and no way to tell the difference.
    Always get the mustard that reminds you of a STD....much better flavor.
    C.H.U.D.

French's
    Plochman's
    other?

Your first problem is you've got the wrong color. Any Duseldorff will do....

French's
    Plochman's
    other?

Your first problem is you've got the wrong color. Any Duseldorff will do....

Dammit Roark, I already have the other kind. I explained this. I need some standard frickin' yellow mustard. You think kids want that brown crap on their hot dog?

But of course, would you care for any Grey Poupon? Like hell I would.

French's
    Plochman's
    other?

Buy the cheapest one. They are all the same anyway. Then, go have a beer to reward yourself for being so fiscally responsible.

French's
    Plochman's
    other?

This site says Plochman's:
    http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/10/w...oney-deli.html

This one says Annie's Natural:
    http://www.slashfood.com/2009/09/01/mustard-taste-test/

Quote Originally Posted by Patler

French's
    Plochman's
    other?

Annie's is a nice brand for some stuff, but yellow mustard deserves the cheapest available. Get the diseased store brand. Or buy it at Costco and you'll never run out again.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Here is the link for the Mustard Museum. It should help you with all questions mustard.

http://www.mustardmuseum.com/
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler

French's
    Plochman's
    other?

Annie's is a nice brand for some stuff, but yellow mustard deserves the cheapest available. Get the diseased store brand. Or buy it at Costco and you'll never run out again.
    Plochman's. Today, tomorrow, forever. Out local store started carrying it out of the blue (instead of just French's) and it made hot dogs and hamburgers taste 20% better immediately.

Seriously, I did the research. Numbers don't lie.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.