Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Questions that need to be answered

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    my directv failed at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

I started streaming from adthe.com and the stream was killed 5 minutes into it.

I found another stream that was 10 minutes behind.

what does this mean?
    It means you should move to Wisconsin.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    my directv failed at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

I started streaming from adthe.com and the stream was killed 5 minutes into it.

I found another stream that was 10 minutes behind.

what does this mean?
    It means you should move to Wisconsin.
    That's not an option.

Is Deanna Favre a GILF?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    Is Deanna Favre a GILF?
    Yes.

Now here's a fucking etiquette question:

You're a dude, and you are lucky enough to actually date - and regularly bang - an actual NFL cheerleader....

At what point is it no longer taboo to ask her to wear the cheerleader outfit whilst banging her?

?
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass
    Is Deanna Favre a GILF?
    Yes.

Now here's a fucking etiquette question:

You're a dude, and you are lucky enough to actually date - and regularly bang - an actual NFL cheerleader....

At what point is it no longer taboo to ask her to wear the cheerleader outfit whilst banging her?

?
    Which one is she?

http://www.seahawks.com/sea-gals/2010-roster.html
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    did you read their occupations? why don't they just list "Hot Chick" as their occupation instead of trying to make girl who makes coffee sound important

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    did you read their occupations? why don't they just list "Hot Chick" as their occupation instead of trying to make girl who makes coffee sound important

I agree to an extent. But never ever underestimate the sheer power of a woman delivering a man a well made or well done anything.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Howard, what is the dif between MILF and GILF?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

If women dress to be provocative, is it OK for men to be provoked (within reason)?

http://www.patspapers.com/story_stac...of_sex_taunts/

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

[quote="mraynrand"]If women dress to be provocative, is it OK for men to be provoked (within reason)?

If she's dressing like that on the sidelines she should expect some attention. It'll be interesting to see what she thinks folks have done wrong. I haven't heard anything specific, just very general remarks about "being uncomfortable."
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Howard, what is the dif between MILF and GILF?
    Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    If women dress to be provocative, is it OK for men to be provoked (within reason)?
    If she's dressing like that on the sidelines she should expect some attention. It'll be interesting to see what she thinks folks have done wrong. I haven't heard anything specific, just very general remarks about "being uncomfortable."
    I'm glad you stated this, Zig; I had the same thoughts, but thought it was my sexist mind again. Anybody that tarts herself up like that, walks into a room full of naked, grown men etc etc.

Nah, Tar, not sexist in my mind. If she's gonna objectify herself she really shouldn't be whining when people treat her like an object. If she walked into the room wearing dress slacks or a suit and was treated like an object, that's a different story but she's not dressed like someone who wants respect.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Good ol' Clinton Portis gave his opinion on such matters, without knowing all the details of the situation with the Jets. The NFL was not amused:

“You put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her,” Portis said. “You know, somebody got to spark her interest, or she's going to want somebody. I don't know what kind of woman won't, if you get to go and look at 53 men's [bodies] … I know you're doing a job, but at the same time, the same way I'm going to cut my eye if I see somebody worth talking to, I'm sure they do the same thing.”
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I ran out of mustard and now have to buy a new bottle. It's just plain old yellow mustard, nothing fancy. So what the hell am I supposed to do? There are like 10 brands that all look alike, and some crappy store brand produced at the same factory as one of the name brands, except that the bottle looks like it has herpes. Which brand should I choose?

French's
    Plochman's
    Heinz (should I let politics get in the way of a good yellow mustard)
    other?

This is the dark side of Adam Smith's invisible dead hand - so many choices and no way to tell the difference.
    In kaabec it's French's.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler
    I ran out of mustard and now have to buy a new bottle. It's just plain old yellow mustard, nothing fancy. So what the hell am I supposed to do? There are like 10 brands that all look alike, and some crappy store brand produced at the same factory as one of the name brands, except that the bottle looks like it has herpes. Which brand should I choose?

French's
    Plochman's
    Heinz (should I let politics get in the way of a good yellow mustard)
    other?

This is the dark side of Adam Smith's invisible dead hand - so many choices and no way to tell the difference.
    This site says Plochman's:
    http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/10/w...oney-deli.html

This one says Annie's Natural:
    http://www.slashfood.com/2009/09/01/mustard-taste-test/
    Annie's is a nice brand for some stuff, but yellow mustard deserves the cheapest available. Get the diseased store brand. Or buy it at Costco and you'll never run out again.
    Plochman's. Today, tomorrow, forever. Out local store started carrying it out of the blue (instead of just French's) and it made hot dogs and hamburgers taste 20% better immediately.

Seriously, I did the research. Numbers don't lie.
    Great! Now I don't have to purchase lean ground hamburger any longer. I'm adding up the savings.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Why do Cleveland fans think that 'orange' is a logo? Why are Pittsburgh folks so stupid that they forget to put their logo on both sides of the helmet?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Why do Cleveland fans think that 'orange' is a logo? Why are Pittsburgh folks so stupid that they forget to put their logo on both sides of the helmet?
    don't know the answer to the browns having a orange logo, but I've heard that pitt only has one logo because back in the day they were looking to save money so they only put the logo on one side.

The Top 10 Unanswerable Questions

1. What is the meaning of life?
    2. Is there a God?
    3. Do blonds have more fun?
    4. What is the best way to lose weight?
    5. Is there anybody out there?
    6. Who is the most famous person in the world?
    7. What is love?
    8. What is the secret to happiness?
    9. Did Tony Soprano die?
    10. How long will I live?

If Custer had had a nuke, would he have used it?