Winners:

Rodgers: He's back. 34/45 316 yards passing, some nice running, and 2 total TDs. Considering all the shit going on with the Oline, he played a hell of a game.

Driver: Caught 9 passes yesterday was a big part of the short passing game which was most of our offense.

Tramon Williams: Has been rock solid for us so far this season. Had 7 tackles and a sack as well as causing Cutler to look elsewhere for most of the game.

Frank Zombo: Was a pleasant surprise. Recorded his second sack of the season. Seemed as good as Brad Jones at getting in the QB's face. Everyone knows his last name is fun to say but his first name is pretty underrated. I want the poster of his helmet to helmet on Cutler.

Derrik Martin: clutch interception. I would have preferred if he'd sat down in the endzone after catching it but I don't care enough to keep him off the list. Is great at getting held on special teams.

Losers:

Obviously Tauscher.

Clifton: I can deal with sucking in the run game if you're elite in pass pro. He's neither anymore. We have the personnel to replace him and Tauscher, Do it!

Quarless: Dropped a TD pass. Ended up not mattering but still.

Everyone with rushing yards accept A-Rod: These Running backs stink. Especially Jackson. He's strictly a 3rd down back.

Sam Shields: This guy isn't good. maybe someday he will be but right now he's not. I'm ready to try Underwood at nickel. Capers has done an admirable job of hiding him though.

Both:
Nick Barnett: No gaudy stats but didn't get a penalty and didn't give up anything noteworthy would have had a super clutch interception but it was of course wrecked with penalties.

Jennings: Caught a TD pass but otherwise his greatest impact on the game was dropping a bomb that hit him in the hands.

Jones: Caught a lot of balls and then fumbled one of them to lose the game.

Finley: Dominated until we needed him most, then he was getting an IV.

Mathsay: Two nice punts and one terrible one.

McCarthy: Had a great game plan that got us to completely outplay the Bears. Bad clock management at the end of both halfs.

Let me here your winners/losers