Many here have watched football for many more years than myself. Wist, SOV, Nutz, HW, Bretsky, HH, Patler, MJ and others have far more knowledge than I *big surprise*. Fortunately this is a place where I can get all of that knowledge in fast forward. JS was my first forum ever. Looking back at myself over a year ago, I knew nothing. I was an average fan as far as knowledge. Thanks to those listed above and a whole bunch of others that could go on and on, I've made huge strides in football knowledge. I'm kind of like a second year player really. I put me, APB, Partial, BF4 in the same kind of boat. We have decent views but we havn't seen enough to really have a solid base. We have a good start and someday we'll carry a forum but right now, I'd still be a complete moron if it wasn't for the experienced posters.

Anyway...Thanks to those who bring 20 + years of football knowledge. Without you guys this place would have nothing. I was just thinking about how little I knew after reading my Mike Hawkins post from JS a year ago. I would never say something like that now and even some of the shit I say today I would probably not say 2 years from now. I was just thinking about how much I've learned and started to cross my mind how it happened. I'm pretty sure it was the other posters who know so much that sometimes they just don't know who made the difference.