Good catch mm on the playoffs. I went to wikipedia and the playoffs weren't included for some reason. I believe it would be 15-20 though including playoffs. 1 blowout win and 1 close loss in '07 and a close loss in '09...

Even with that the point still stands. Take the rest of the stats you and others who are hand-selecting to support their preconceived notions and throw them out the window. Good teams blow other teams out more than they get blown out and when they lose, the games tend to be close. Imagine that.

McCarthy has been a winner with the youngest team in the league and has his team - that has much room to grow - on the rise. Injuries have taken a toll this year, but the team has outperformed your and just about everyone else's expectations thus far this year.

I understand the criticism of McCarthy. He still has a lot to prove, but he's done pretty well thus far, producing top 10 offenses pretty much every year - and he's not done yet.

Slocum is a problem for sure. It's impossible to argue otherwise, but I'm not prepared to draw the hard conclusions you are regarding McCarthy yet, and I doubt Thompson is either. He's done well so far. Now he has to get to the next level. I doubt it will be this year with all the injuries, but he'll get the time and opportunity to prove himself one way or another.