Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FEEL GOOD PREDICTION..NEARLY ALWAYS WRONG GUY PICKS DA BEARS

Blog Entries

Smile FEEL GOOD PREDICTION..NEARLY ALWAYS WRONG GUY PICKS DA BEARS

I feel better now

Obama picked the Bears to win 20-17

Dude is hardly ever right about anything; this could make the odds 95-5 we win
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I feel better now

My algebra teacher would be upset by this. Learn to reduce your fractions. Its 19-1
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    My algebra teacher would be upset by this. Learn to reduce your fractions. Its 19-1

You're still taking algebra?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this kind of humor goes unappreciated on the home front.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this kind of humor goes unappreciated on the home front.
    Probably. He didn't write "My old algebra teacher" or "My high school algebra teacher" - It sounded so recent. Oh, well - here comes another warning from Joe....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wasn't Obama 0-4 in his Final Four picks and then predicted the final wrong once they knew the two teams?

I feel good about that.

Some nutcase on louder's forum thinks there's a national conspiracy to have the bears in the SB because Obama wants it and Rooney is such a big Obama supporter that it will be Steelers / Bears. LOL

Rooney!

Probably. He didn't write "My old algebra teacher" or "My high school algebra teacher" - It sounded so recent. Oh, well - here comes another warning from Joe....
    Oh I didn't mean this home front. Joe's bar isn't set that low. (Hee hee..."Joe's Bar") And I was certainly clear on the fact that Bobble might have said, "My algebra teacher would have..."

I am just saying from my own experience with my own family--that home front-- that when I make a procedural objection to a statement made by someone else in my family, an objection brought about because that statement lacks a certain precision in tense, my perfect mix of irony and steely defense of the English language against fuzzy thought never gets the appreciation it deserves from my spouse and my grown children.

Go figure.
    Last edited by swede; 01-21-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

My, like, kids, uh, uh, like really like my grammatical like, corrections. Like, not so much.

I feel better now

Too bad that World Cup predicting octopus bit the dust. It would be interesting to get his/her take. Oh well.

My, like, kids, uh, uh, like really like my grammatical like, corrections. Like, not so much.
    Dude!

Or more accurate, "Doooood!" I understand this to mean, alternatively, "Hello", "Good bye", "I agree", "Yes", "Excuse me" "You fool (dummy, idiot, ass, jerk, etc.)", or just about any other salutation, admonition, statement of concurrence or disagreement that you want it to. A very handy verbal tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Too bad that World Cup predicting octopus bit the dust. It would be interesting to get his/her take. Oh well.
    I don't think Paul the octopus did American football. He probably would've refused to eat at all if asked to pick a winner. Not to hijack this thread, but I had no idea that octopuses life spans were so short. I would have guessed they were more like turtles, living 80 years. Hell, even your average carp lives 40-50 years. Why do the octopi have to die so young?

24-13 PACKERS

Exclamation

Skip Clueless on BSPN picked the Bears too. He thinks Cutlet is a better QB than Rodgers! Colin Cowherd thinks ROMO is a better QB than Rodgers!

Yep, just finished reducing fractions so I have to show off.

I feel better now

The only person whose pick-against-the-Packers matters is yours, Bretsky. When are you going to unveil your pungent prognostication?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Hope not since I was the target and I thought it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Yep, just finished reducing fractions so I have to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Why do the octopi have to die so young?
    Because I like them with Merlot and NY strip steak. (Now if Bigguns were still here, he'd give me a two page lecture on how I was drinking the wrong wine and the wrong steak with the wrong appetizer. He would probably then criticize the incorrect use of the word appetizer.)