Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: OH NOOO...SAY IT AIN'T SO....HOW WOULD YOU REACT ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I've never met Nutz but I just can't believe he's not rooting for the Packers.
    I have met Nutz and I just can't believe he's not rooting for the Packers.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I have met Nutz and I just can't believe he's not rooting for the Packers.
    Nutz doesn't feel that the Packers has been the Brett & butter of things lately!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

I think in time Nutz will come around. It might take a few years, but it will happen.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    If they loseI can see Packer Fan(atics) lose their shit and make complete asses of themselves.
    I have found that it does not take a Packer loss for this to happen. Sometimes it even happens after wins.
    Last edited by Fritz; 01-23-2011 at 10:22 AM.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

There are folks like Nutz who will NEVER forgive TT/MM/Murphy for trading Favre to NY even if this regime wins a Super Bowl. I find this attitude rather sad, frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    There are folks like Nutz who will NEVER forgive TT/MM/Murphy for trading Favre to NY even if this regime wins a Super Bowl. I find this attitude rather sad, frankly.
    On the other hand Nutz, is the best friend you're ever likely to have if he is as loyal to his pals as he is to his heros/idols, don't you think? What saddens me is that he's obviously hurting still. I, too, have met Nutz, and at that time he bled G&G.

So Nutz has not only lost having his favourite player line up each week, he was also forced to watch said player self destruct and become the village idiot - and if that's not enough, he also lost the Pack in the deal.

If you knew the guy you'd be saddened by how deeply this has taken him aback. Well, I am.

Poor Nutz....he can suck my nuts.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    So let me get this straight. You knew all along that Favre would crash and burn and bring a team down with him. You're bitter at TT because he made sure the Packers weren't that team?
    Well eventually his age was going to catch up to him and with most NFL teams if the QB is playing poorly the team plays poor. I think the Vikings were a disfunctual team from the start Favre was just part of that. Chilly lost his team, the offensive line sucked, and the defense had issues with health and failure to perform up to the standard of 2009. When ever a coach gets fired mid season you know the team has real issues and you can't blame Favre for all of it.

Favre being traded in 2008 was the best thing long term for the Packers and the people of Wisconsin are seeing that first hand in 2010-11. I never argued that and I challenge anyone to find when and where I said that.