First of all, I am excited to be a part of the packerrats forum finally! I have been a regular watcher from afar, but haven't registered until now.

I know, I know...all the hype and focus should be on the big game on Sunday. Believe me, it is. But with the season so close to ending in less than a month, I can't help but wonder what the Packers are going to do in the upcoming offseason to make themselves better. Here are some thoughts...

Will the Packers do anything with Ryan Grant? 2011 is his contract year, and after coming off an injury year this year, will the Packers take the plunge on a back who is 28, who is not a big threat catching the ball out of the backfield? I don't forsee TT doing anything like this, but with all our cap room, it'd be cool to see the Pack make a move for free agent DeAngelo Williams, who is a quicker scat back, can catch the ball out of the backfield, and immediately upgrade our speed.

Will the Pack resign Barnett? Two out of the last 3 years he's had season ending injuries, and with both Barnett and Hawk due for contracts, I could see TT going with the much more dependable Hawk, especially with the type of season he's had and with the emergence of other young LBs.

Cullen Jenkins discussions have been quiet, or have they? He's a good, big end whom I think the Pack need to keep. Bigby needs to go, and, as much as I like the guy, Brandon Jackson just isn't cutting it.

The draft...what will the Pack address? TT never seems to draft who we think he will, but one would think we'd have to address our o-line and d-line. Clifton and Tauscher are probably pretty close to retiring, so we'll have some big gaps to fill there. All this talk of the Pack maybe snagging Asomugha would be nice, but let's face it, it probably won't happen. TT will go after youth and since we've got good players, add to the depth, which obviously was invaluable this year. Driver's career is coming to an end, and it wouldn't surprise me if TT went after some reciever in the mid rounds.