this is at nutz post

i think if the coaches though lang is the future at LG then he would have been inserted there already. colledge is clearly the weak spot on the o-line. so i could see baluga moving to LT and lang as RT. i also wouldn't mind them going after a guy like carmini if he's ther

i've been looking at a lot of mocks and almost all of them say we need help on the d-line. which i don't agree with at all. we're stacked there and don't forget we get Jolly back next year. this might be one of our strongest positions

other mocks say we need a RB. again i think we'll be fine there. grant will be back, him and starks will be a nice 1-2 punch. plus nance has a lot of potential and might be able to turn into something nice

i also agree that barnett might make a nice OLB, he's a real good blitzed and is decent in coverage. i think hawks deal gets reworked and him and bishop will man the middle

i'd like to see us add another QB in the draft maybe so we can trade flynn is the price is right. unless MM thinks graham harrell can be a good backup

i just don't see a lot of weaknesses on our team heading into next year