Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's about time...

It's about time...

As many people know, I am no where near a Thompson supporter. I think he picked up some good players but also passed on some that could have gotten us here sooner. In the end, the defense was the difference and to me that's a problem.

Despised the love of the media for Mathews, our defense has been consistent. Our offense, inconsistent as they come. I don't recall Favre ever posting a sub 70 passer rating winning a playoff game. I do recall many, and I mean many people blaming Favre for playoff loses for performances better than Rodgers today.

Too bad there are people still blaming Favre for the 2007 loss. Many of them now sporting big chubbbies that we are in the super bowl. It's time to movement from Favre but if I see any more idiots claimed Rodgers is god and Favre sucked, I will be all over them like white on rice.

It's a team game and this TEAM made it.

Let the bashing commence...
    "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

Did you say something?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    fuck, I didn't understand a goddamn thing you wrote

Good to see you, welcome back.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Brewmeister Rat Starter Travbrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    As many people know, I am no where near a Thompson supporter. I think he picked up some good players but also passed on some that could have gotten us here sooner. In the end, the defense was the difference and to me that's a problem.

Despised the love of the media for Mathews, our defense has been consistent. Our offense, inconsistent as they come. I don't recall Favre ever posting a sub 70 passer rating winning a playoff game. I do recall many, and I mean many people blaming Favre for playoff loses for performances better than Rodgers today.

Too bad there are people still blaming Favre for the 2007 loss. Many of them now sporting big chubbbies that we are in the super bowl. It's time to movement from Favre but if I see any more idiots claimed Rodgers is god and Favre sucked, I will be all over them like white on rice.

It's a team game and this TEAM made it.

Let the bashing commence...
    Wow!
    Defense was the difference, but it that's the problem? I guess that's why you're not an NFL GM, huh?
    Of whom did TT pass on that would have gotten the Pack to the SB sooner, Nostradamus?

Seriously, I'm glad you crawled out from under the rock you've been hiding under, I can always use a laugh now and then.
    You say the team made it...who put the team together? OMG you contradict yourself by just breathing.

Let the bashing commence? Seruously? You start a thread with that weak shit? What's the purpose of the thread?

Quit being such a tool. Admit you're a Brent ball washer and we'll accept your caca with a grain of salt.
    Semper Fi
    "Hhhmmm, beer..my only vice."

GTFO

You don't deserve any of this.

You ain't no Packer fan...delete this freaking thread. This is a time of celebration.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19 View Post
    You ain't no Packer fan...delete this freaking thread. This is a time of celebration.
    Absolutely! Great reply!
    Semper Fi

Seriously I wish we had a couple mods around here.

The Favre thread is dead. Lock it like they do everywhere else around the net.

And get rid of this troll shit.

Like the big (ok, not really) chubbie Brett sent a picture of to Sterger?

Which playoff loss that he played well in are you talking about? The one to Atlanta, our first ever playoff loss at Lambeau, or the 6 int performance at HOME against St-Louis? Certainly you can't be talking about the loss to NYG, where, by all accounts, Sherman almost had to beg him to come out for the second half?

Go away. Nobody missed you.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post

This
    Semper Fi

C'mon boys, lets bask in the reflected glory of another Super Bowl berth. Not arguing over old beefs.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

The funny part is he answered his own bashing. Because of the team TT built, we dont need someONE to carry us. And, frankly, you proved another point because when Farce sucked, he killed our team so badly we stood no chance. Screw Brett favre and his one ring, Rodgers will have just as many soon.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Merlin's always been an idiot. Winning ain't gunna make him any smarter.

If someone can still question the team Ted's built after a season with injuries like this, then he needs to go fist himself with Ben Gay. And some hot sauce. Preferably while trying self-asphyxiation on a wobbly stool.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post

+1

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Merlin's always been an idiot. Winning ain't gunna make him any smarter.

If someone can still question the team Ted's built after a season with injuries like this, then he needs to go fist himself with Ben Gay. And some hot sauce. Preferably while trying self-asphyxiation on a wobbly stool.
    What are you doing later tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Like the big (ok, not really) chubbie Brett sent a picture of to Sterger?

Which playoff loss that he played well in are you talking about? The one to Atlanta, our first ever playoff loss at Lambeau, or the 6 int performance at HOME against St-Louis? Certainly you can't be talking about the loss to NYG, where, by all accounts, Sherman almost had to beg him to come out for the second half?

Go away. Nobody missed you.
    McCarthy was actually the head coach against NYG.

Thank god they listened to Merlin and fired Thompson before it was too late.

How bout them Jets?
    C.H.U.D.

I just wish TT had signed Randy Moss before they fired him.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen