Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey Pack, ... Time to feed Da BEARS !

Hey Pack, ... Time to feed Da BEARS !

First , please accept my apoligises, I have been away for personel reasons an am sorry if this has caused any undue hardship on my behalf. I truly wanted to be here, to rub salt in the gapeing wound of this dismal season your team has had. Atlast I am here, back to my slap happy ways and letting one and all pack fans know, ... Da BEARS own the NFCN !
    Again please acept my apoligies for not being here more often, but hey, .... I AM BACK ! and so are "Da BEARS" !

Go BEARS Go !
    NFCN Champs 2005 & 2006, NFC Champs 2006

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

Give me a break. Those 'personal reasons' were nothing more than fact that the Bears stunk up the place last year and have sorta-kinda come out of hibernation this year. Crawl back in your cave.

Re: Hey Pack, ... Time to feed Da BEARS !

Quote Originally Posted by BEARMAN
    I have been away for personel reasons

Go PACKERS Go !

They let you out of jail so soon? :P

I was just in Vantucky, uh, I mean, Vancouver, WA this afternoon.

Are you ready for the winter storm that is supposed to hit the Pacific Northwest this weekend, Bearman? Better see Goldilocks about some warm porridge to make it through!

Rather see the Bears go than the Vikings.

I KNEW I would get a warn welcome and the understanding of having to deal with an EXwife and relocating, but alass.... not here in packerland ?

Da BEARS are alive and doing FINE thank you very much ! How is LAF ? (Life After Farve) for you less learned ones. Winning a buncha games ? Hows that big "D" doing ? and ur qb, ... what's his name..... Rogers?
    Anyways... tis good to be back, back were I am hated, dispiesed and unwanted ! (lol) !

Yes I am ready for the big chill of '08, are you ? Let it snow, let it snow, Let It SNOW !

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

I KNEW I would get a warn welcome and the understanding of having to deal with an EXwife and relocating, but alass.... not here in packerland ?

Da BEARS are alive and doing FINE thank you very much ! How is LAF ? (Life After Favre) for you less learned ones. Winning a buncha games ? Hows that big "D" doing ? and ur qb, ... what's his name..... Rogers?
    Anyways... tis good to be back, back were I am hated, dispiesed and unwanted ! (lol) !

Yes I am ready for the big chill of '08, are you ? Let it snow, let it snow, Let It SNOW !
    Rodgers? He's doing a hell of a lot better than the stiffs the Bears are throwing out there.

Senior Rat All-Pro Fred's Slacks's Avatar
    It's been a rough season. We know we have 0% chance of winning a championship this year. Same as the teddy bears. At least we stomped your sorry ass.
    Fred's Slacks is a Winner!

Blog Entries

Da BEARS are alive and doing FINE thank you very much ! How is LAF ? (Life After Favre) for you less learned ones. Winning a buncha games ? Hows that big "D" doing ? and ur qb, ... what's his name..... Rogers?

Life after Favre sucks as is evidenced by our record

At this point that is one thing the Bears fans can say "I told you so" about and we should take it like men.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I don't have to take anything like a man...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

37-3...enough said

Re: Hey Pack, ... Time to feed Da BEARS !

First , please accept my apoligises, I have been away for personel reasons an am sorry if this has caused any undue hardship on my behalf. I truly wanted to be here, to rub salt in the gapeing wound of this dismal season your team has had. Atlast I am here, back to my slap happy ways and letting one and all pack fans know, ... Da BEARS own the NFCN !
    Again please acept my apoligies for not being here more often, but hey, .... I AM BACK ! and so are "Da BEARS" !

Go BEARS Go !
    Where is Ras when you need him? He might disagree with the Bears owning the NFCN. Don't you have to be at least in first place to make that claim?
    GO PACK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve823
    37-3...enough said
    bump.

That was a great display against the guy you can't even name... I think his name is Rodgers...

Rogers, Rodgers, .. Whatever... He's still a bust what ever his name is.

Da BEARS will own the NFCN once again this year ! You can take that to the bank !

Last game was a fluke, this next one counts ! Da BEARS need it, the pack dont care, it is at Da BEARS home, and they have a point to proove, DA BEARS are better then the pack !

Go BEARS Go !

Da BEARS need it, the pack dont care
    That will make the win even more gratifying. Good luck squeaking into the playoffs just to get owned in the first round. That is if you get in.

Let's face it. You have little more than us to brag about. Both teams are part of a worthless division.

Senior Rat Veteran Dabaddestbear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994

Rodgers? He's doing a hell of a lot better than the stiffs the Bears are throwing out there.
    Honestly?

Yes. The fact that the Packers are not winning does not mean Rodgers is not a far superior quarterback to Orton and Sexy Rexy. The rest of the Bears team is simply better at picking up after your QBs than the Pack is at supporting theirs at the moment. And better does not necessarily mean you have grounds for claiming that bunch of teddies comprises a good team. They still suck and both teams are going to wind up behind the Vikings this year. At least when you took the ribbing last year, it's because our team took the division...not this petty "our team that's losing is doing better than your team that's losing" BS.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Dabaddestbear
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994

Honestly?
    Um, how about yes.

Brag all you want about being slightly above mediocre (which sucks for us since we're slightly below mediocre) but Rodgers is already better in his first year and has a lot more upside that Orton.

How about another hearty helping of 37-3?
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Da BEARS will own the NFCN once again this year ! You can take that to the bank !
    With deposits like that, no wonder the banks need a bailout. :P :P :P
    Teamwork is what the Green Bay Packers were all about. They didn't do it for individual glory. They did it because they loved one another.
    Vince Lombardi