Thread: Rodgers and the Championship Belt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    That whole bit is mentioned in the original link I posted. It pays to click!
    (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ship-belt.html)
    My bad Captain. Happens to me all the time, and I thought no one reads my stuff.

I intend to flash it on the Bear fan who laid me off, when I see him, and then ask him how Cutler's doing.
    "When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time" Max McGee

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green_bowl_packer View Post
    My bad Captain. Happens to me all the time, and I thought no one reads my stuff.
    I intend to flash it on the Bear fan who laid me off, when I see him, and then ask him how Cutler's doing.
    No biggie - I may type like I'm uptight, but not so much.

If any of you plan to bust out "the belt" on someone like Green Bowl - please, by all means, get your kid, someone else's kid, or someone nearby to video it on their cell phone or whatever, so we can all share in "the glory".
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    If any of you plan to bust out "the belt" on someone like Green Bowl - please, by all means, get your kid, someone else's kid, or someone nearby to video it on their cell phone or whatever, so we can all share in "the glory".
    I'll be flying into SeaTac on Thursday.....I'll be happy to whip out "the belt" on the locals for you.....

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I'll be flying into SeaTac on Thursday.....I'll be happy to whip out "the belt" on the locals for you.....

Shoot - I'd be surprised if Seattle fans didn't bust it out themselves whenever they see Steeler fan. Lot's of football hate for Steelers fans in the pacific northwest.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Championship Belt is OK by me. It was better when barely anyone understood what the hell he was doing, so if he dropped it next year for something else, that would be fine by me. Must stay ahead of the style curve. Politicians will be doing it by next August.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.