Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rodgers and the Championship Belt

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green_bowl_packer View Post
    My bad Captain. Happens to me all the time, and I thought no one reads my stuff.
    I intend to flash it on the Bear fan who laid me off, when I see him, and then ask him how Cutler's doing.
    No biggie - I may type like I'm uptight, but not so much.

If any of you plan to bust out "the belt" on someone like Green Bowl - please, by all means, get your kid, someone else's kid, or someone nearby to video it on their cell phone or whatever, so we can all share in "the glory".
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    [QUOTE=

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    [ QUOTE=
    Nice post Whiskey!!

Bravo!
    Last edited by CaptainKickass; 02-08-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    If any of you plan to bust out "the belt" on someone like Green Bowl - please, by all means, get your kid, someone else's kid, or someone nearby to video it on their cell phone or whatever, so we can all share in "the glory".
    I'll be flying into SeaTac on Thursday.....I'll be happy to whip out "the belt" on the locals for you.....

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Nice post Whiskey!!

Bravo!
    First, LMAO.

Second. Everyone knows this is Rodgers celebration. He does it because of where it started and if some bitch ass gets upset about it in a game (and does it to Rodgers), well then that's just fine. Just get ready to get your ass out juked and owned numerous times (Atlanta's Abraham).

Holy cow Mike, that gif is giving me the spins.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I'll be flying into SeaTac on Thursday.....I'll be happy to whip out "the belt" on the locals for you.....

Shoot - I'd be surprised if Seattle fans didn't bust it out themselves whenever they see Steeler fan. Lot's of football hate for Steelers fans in the pacific northwest.

Championship Belt is OK by me. It was better when barely anyone understood what the hell he was doing, so if he dropped it next year for something else, that would be fine by me. Must stay ahead of the style curve. Politicians will be doing it by next August.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

[QUOTE=Little Whiskey;576922][QUOTE=[/QUOTE]

Nice post Whiskey!!

Bravo!
    I don't know what happened. let me try again.

hmmmm, now it worked. see below.
    Last edited by Little Whiskey; 02-08-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I think I actually C-belted some coworkers during the season.
    was it after you beat them in a leaf raking contest?

Gamblin' Rat
    I have always loved the belt move. First off, for those who grew up on wrestling TV shows AWA especially, it was a signature move that meant " I am winning this match right now". Usually the guy would do it just before his signature move to put the opponent away for good.

Secondly, believe it or not, it is a rallying point for the team and a sign of strength and confidence from ARod. When Abraham did the move after the sack, it motivated the Pack to kick extra ass - so again, it becomes something to rally around and defend.

Thirdly (is that a word?) - it KICKS ASS. I will be using this move at all times whenever possible.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Loved the belt move...didnt it start in camp and the WR about fell over laughing when he did it?

I always saw it, and this is not the explanation for sure, that he took the belt from the former GB champ that other QB
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Wharf Rat Starter VermontPackFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Just don't go to the ground in the produce aisle or you'll get flagged for unportabella conduct.

Your on a roll swede, keep them coming...