Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Celebrity Packer Fans

Nobody pulls for the Lions.

Wharf Rat Starter VermontPackFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    6. Justin Timberlake — Timberlake is only this high on the list because he’s Justin Fucking Timberlake. He brought sexy back, he took Britney Spears’ virginity, he dated Jessica Biel, he put his dick in a box, he acts, he dances, he’s won six Grammys and two Emmys… frankly, we don’t know what he’s incapable of. In other words, he’s a mega-watt celebrity, but we’re unsure of his Packers fan cred. What we know is this: Timberlake has been to a Packers game, he shotgunned beers in the parking lot and he wore Packers colors while doing so. Those are pretty good signs he’s a Packers fan, but he’s from Memphis, so part of us is left wondering whether the Packers were just one of JT’s flavors of the month.
    I have never been a big JT fan, in fact I actually despise all ex-boy band wanna-bees, but I guess I can cut him some slack if he truly is a GB fan.

Does anyone remember a few years ago, the Packers were playing a Monday night game and Mark Tauscher was introducing the starting OL. When he got to LT, he said something like this: "our vetern leader at LT and President of the local chapter of the Justin Timberlake fan club, LT Chad Clifton"

I spit my beer laughing so hard...Very funny that Tauscher would rag on his buddy on national TV!

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Nobody pulls for the Lions.
    Think Matt Millen is pulling for them? I mean I know he didn't when he was their GM, but perhaps he's softened with a little distance...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Think Matt Millen is pulling for them? I mean I know he didn't when he was their GM, but perhaps he's softened with a little distance...
    Today on NFL Live on ESPN, Millen was talking about how both the Bench Press and the Wonderlic are overrated as combine tests. This does a lot to help explain his sterling draft record.
    </delurk>