View Poll Results: What is a fair profit for an average NFL owner?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0 - They make their money when they sell the team.

1 3.45%
  • $10 M max. Similar to players on their second contract

0 0%
  • $10 - $20 M. Like a top line veteran player

0 0%
  • $20 - 30 M. As much as the highest paid players

2 6.90%
  • $30 - 40 M. A bit more than the top players

2 6.90%
  • $40 M+. Its a huge investments in a wildly successful business. A solid return is deserved.

24 82.76%

Thread: What is a fair profit for an NFL owner?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    No what they need are teams, the union is gone and I am sure in most states there is no collective bargaining with non union employees so start the season. If the players want to play they show up, rookies from college more than likely NEED the cash so they would work for that and in the end actually get MORE money than if they graduated and took a job at say Google. The current players have the choice to not play for sure but then they have to pay off their debts with a job that their semi complete degrees will get them.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    No what they need are teams, the union is gone and I am sure in most states there is no collective bargaining with non union employees so start the season. If the players want to play they show up, rookies from college more than likely NEED the cash so they would work for that and in the end actually get MORE money than if they graduated and took a job at say Google. The current players have the choice to not play for sure but then they have to pay off their debts with a job that their semi complete degrees will get them.
    Then in your view, if to abrogate current player contracts all that was needed was decertification, then why are the owner's locking out the players?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.