Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Vonn: Living Legend

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    I let her out of the basement for ski season.
    You didn't tell us you have a sauna in your basement.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    This thread sucks balls. I opened it thinking that it was about Lindsy Lohan, then firgured it wasn't, but assumed this Lindsey Vonn must be a lesbian or something. I was disappointed to discover she is a woman skier. Is there anything more so totally not relevant in all this world? Other than those homos from queer eye for the straight guy, I mean.
    Vague post.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

I let her out for the photo shoot.

Last edited by HowardRoark; 12-21-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Is Howard jealous because she's boning Tim Tebow?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

She Tebowed but says they're just friends.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure Howard will be fine as long she keeps it with the master race.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I'm sure Howard will be fine as long she keeps it with the master race.

Dying my hair brown as we speak...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Fucking silverbacks.
    C.H.U.D.

Vonn 1st American to win 4 overall World Cup titles
    Vail racer wins giant slalom in Sweden to clinch
    March, 9 2012
    Oliver Grassman
    Associated Press
    ARE, Sweden — Lindsey Vonn became the first American to clinch four overall World Cup titles Friday by winning a giant slalom race, moving into second on the all-time list behind Austrian great Annemarie Moser-Proell.

Vonn took the lead after the first run and finished in 2 minutes, 28.0 seconds. Federica Brignone of Italy was second, 0.48 behind, followed by Olympic champion Viktora Rebensburg of Germany.

Vonn was tied with Phil Mahre of the United States with three overall World Cup titles. Moser-Proell won six overall titles in the 1970s, and Luxemburg's Marc Girardelli has five.

"I don't know what to say," an emotional Vonn said. "I just wanted to have two aggressive runs today. I felt like I had nothing to lose and I was having fun. I'm just really excited, I'm thrilled. It's crazy."

Vonn won the overall title from 2008-2010. Last season Vonn just missed out on another, finishing three points behind Maria Hoefl-Riesch. The German won the overall title after the giant slalom race at the Lenzerheide finals was canceled because of soft snow conditions.

"It's definitely a lot less stressful to clinch the overall title before the finals. Last year at the (Lenzerheide) finals, I might have lost a few years of my life," Vonn said with a smile.

With this overall title, Vonn surpasses Croatian Janica Kostelic, Swiss Vreni Schneider and Austrian Petra Kronberger, who all won three overall cups during their careers.

Vonn has 1,808 points for the season and, with five World Cup races remaining, looks set to achieve her goal of become the first woman to surpass 2,000 points. In 2006, Kostelic set the overall points record for women, amassing 1,970 points to claim the crystal globe.

"Anything is possible, but it's going to be really difficult," Vonn said. "I'm going to have to execute in every race and seize the opportunity like I did today.

"I've got three big chances to make the top three in the downhill, super-G and the GS (in Schladming). But I'm going to have to execute and make no mistakes."

Julia Mancuso of the United States finished eighth in the giant slalom on Friday, and teammate Resi Stiegler was 13th.

Vonn won her 52nd World Cup race with only her second victory in giant slalom. She won the season's opening giant slalom in Soelden in October to become the fifth woman to win a World Cup race in all five disciplines.

Vonn is third on the all-time list for World Cup wins behind Moser-Proell (62) and Schneider (55).

"This season, I've really found my rhythm in GS. It's been a great year," Vonn said.

Looking great.
    C.H.U.D.

I loves me a woman with shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    didn't she just get divorced. thought i saw a blurb on yahoo.com.
    I'm thinking if your right it might be that massive weight gain. Just unacceptable the way she looks now. Poor Thomas...
    From Wikipidia:

Lindsey and Thomas Vonn had spent Christmas Eve at the Riesch family home; Lindsey is fluent in German (including Austro-Bavarian).[13] During the off-season, the Vonns reside in Vail, Colorado.,[14] but also have residences in Germany and Atlanta.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympi...224140115.html

Lindsey Vonn owes IRS $1.7 million

By Maggie Hendricks

This question came up in the thread as to her relationship with he husband Thomas Vonn:

She is in the middle of a divorce with Thomas, the man who was once her coach and mentor.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympi...224140115.html

Lindsey Vonn owes IRS $1.7 million

By Maggie Hendricks

This question came up in the thread as to her relationship with he husband Thomas Vonn:

She is in the middle of a divorce with Thomas, the man who was once her coach and mentor.
    This just in.....

She deserves me.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    She deserves me.
    delusion....

Imagine the dot in the middle of this image is Lindsey Vonn and you really desire her and must/will have her. After the exercise. Is she any closer to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4LAVdTr6_k

If NOT..... then maybe you might inquire into the color version.