Thread: You’re Hurting Jay Cutler’s Feelings!

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn

You’re Hurting Jay Cutler’s Feelings!

http://www.totalpackers.com/2011/04/...lers-feelings/

The Chicago Bears main mouth breather, Jay Cutler, is finally talking.
    Cutler hasn’t spoken publicly since the Bears lost to the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship game, while everyone with any sense questioned his toughness for not playing the second half of the game.
    Well, look people. You’ve gone and hurt Jay Cutler’s feelings.
    “I was gone, and I stayed away from it all,” Cutler said. “But I can’t say it didn’t bother me that people questioned my toughness and desire to play.
    “I think I’ve been through a lot here in Chicago, and I would have loved to play.”
    As for active players who railed against him, Cutler said, “They can think what they want.”
    We’re sorry Jay.
    Maybe if you didn’t always have that look on your face like you’re listening to the wind whistle through the tunnel between your ears, we’d be able to go easier on you.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Jay Fucking Quitler RIP.....Now go kill Urself. KThxBye.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I was in Chicago a week after the Superbowl. Couldn't find one fan who thought Cutler was really hurt too bad to play. Seen in a restaurant window: Jay Cutler signed uniforms: $6, or free with bowl of soup.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I was in Chicago a week after the Superbowl. Couldn't find one fan who thought Cutler was really hurt too bad to play. Seen in a restaurant window: Jay Cutler signed uniforms: $6, or free with bowl of soup.
    How much was a burning one, mraynrand?

Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.