Thread: The ugly truth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    The majority were laughing and whooping it up regarding the personal attacks, calling them deserved and encouraging the continuation. So, the majority were the ones acting like douchebag cocksnorkles. And that's why the thread reached 7 pages before it was gone.
    So you decided your version of the events was more accurate and/or righteous than that "the majority" and zap, your opinion is more important than the majority of posters who contributed to the thread. That's what I, and others have a problem with on a fundamental level.

Maybe if we could read the thread, we could all apologize for how viciously unfair we were to his even-headed, gentlemanly and kindly arguments. I mean, it's not like he called someone a cunt or anything for disagreeing with him on power squat technique, right?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    So you decided your version of the events was more accurate and/or righteous than that "the majority" and zap, your opinion is more important than the majority of posters who contributed to the thread. That's what I, and others have a problem with on a fundamental level.

Maybe if we could read the thread, we could all apologize for how viciously unfair we were to his even-headed, gentlemanly and kindly arguments. I mean, it's not like he called someone a cunt or anything for disagreeing with him on power squat technique, right?
    Ummm. No. Not at all. It ran its course, and when the photos came back around the second time, it was over. Again, the few ruined it for the many, you got that right. But the many encouraged the few to persist.

I would hope that if someone posted that crap about me, you'd nuke it too. Unfortunately, I doubt that's the case. It would probably be the majority piling it on deeper. (I'm not calling you out specifically, but referring to each of us with the crappy "you" pronoun)

So, that's why I deleted it. I know you don't agree and understand your reasoning. If I ever get the chance, I will completely nuke it so it never comes back. But that's not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    I would hope that if someone posted that crap about me, you'd nuke it too.

I get the impression there aren't 1000's of embarrassing photos of you floating around out there.