Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
All I can say is that I believe this place can flourish again if simply left alone for the most part and restored to it's original glory and principles. We won't get everyone back, but there's an astounding number of people who still come here simply for each other's company, both friendly and adversarial. With a few new folks every now and again, we would be just as well off as any other place. Better once we get some folks into the tits and ass room.

However, If madtown murders you or your online persona, I firmly believe I won't be alone in finally abandoning this place and finding a feminine hygiene forum to contribute to. If he has any sense left in that pot addled head, he'll use this as a chance to return to our roots instead of a chance to burn the place to the ground out of spite. And yes, that means allowing pictures of lesbians kissing in the romper room.
Well, yeah, I understand. I was always looking for the happy medium but never found it. The cynical part of me doesn't think it exists.

But really, when you have a very long term member who has contributed a bunch around here saying that occasionally he reads PR with his 8 year old daughter on his lap, he has to be very careful where he strays, and asks politely that the definition we all agreed to, be adhered to, is that really an unreasonable request?

On the flip side, not being able to post the pic can occasionally really derail the discussion too.

Just isn't so easy when you're "that guy" making the call as to what is OK and what isn't.

I guess the good news is, this time, I'm really useless to move anything.