Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
thanks for that. Sincerely.

I do believe that the day to day programming needs to be handed off. If it is, there isn't that much work. We're 5 versions behind on the software again. We're running 4.0.8 and the current version is 4.1.3. as I understand it, the problem is that the afore mentioned "style template" has to be adjusted each time the upgrade is done, or something like that. Some type of changes have to be manually recreated each time you update. I guess it's a PITA, but again, it's over my head.

Next, we'd need moderators to help. One person can't read everything. Well, right now you can, but that's not good. But the biggest need is folks to 'market' the new site. That'll take a bunch of folks not only posting, but getting out there to get folks. Bretsky did that, a while back, but we'd need more than him.

But first, someone needs the keys to the kingdom, and a promise that they won't get swiped off the nightstand at 2am.
I never understood getting rid of the moderators, and always figured 'Joe' was some sort of Kyle Shanahan-like control freak. This place seemed to run quite well like that for a while.

Tech help? I've seen enough tech-savyness here to know there's help available from posters. Myself included.

One question that's bothering me about your initial post: if your password was changed, how did you get it back?