Well, for fuck's sake, leaving now will just ruin the fun. I don't know why people feel the need to excuse themselves after drama. It's what built this place.

FWIW, I always had the strong suspicion this was the case, just unsure how many people were at the helm, but as long as "Joe" didn't act like a cocksucker, I was fine playing along. But then Joe did kind of act like a cocksucker, no offense. And the place went to shit with the software and the non-updates. In other words, kind of the worst of both halves of Joe. I think we should draw and quarter Joe in the town square.

What it comes down to is that I'm not sure anyone even cares enough to care anymore. There's not enough of us left to care. I just want the motherfucking 12 pound turkey thread back.

Anyway, if Madtown can separate his persona from that of the forum, and not try to play god with everyone's relationships here, I think this place would be fine. Bring back the damned. If they want to be retarded again, then send them away again. What else could happen to this place to make it worse? People came once, they'll come again, if they're allowed to and know the place exists anyway.

Oh, and thanks for being honest retail. It does cast the two of you in a pretty creepy light, but at least you can still call yourself a man. If you really are one, anyway. If not, then I'm sure you're a dandy woman. And I guess you have to get extra credit for liking Partial. That isn't an easy attribute to have ingrained in your soul.