I was looking around other forums, since there is mostly nothing happening here.

At PackersNews.net there have been 28 threads responded to since the beginning of June
http://packersnews.net/phpBB2/
In their political forum - which is available to read without joining, I might add, there have been several decent topics covered. Just so so.

At Sports Bubbler, the same cast of characters argue in their off topic threads - available without joining - and their sports threads are worthless.

At football's future, there have been 20 threads added to in June, on the Packer Forum alone.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...forum.php?f=17

I'm thinking of moving to FF with Cleft Crusty and/or just completely stopping that - which is pretty much where that is now, probably because it sucks, and I've lost most of my interest in it. I'm looking for some other site for political stuff. The actual political sites are so filled with worthless trolls, that your can't get a good discussion going because you have to wade through the endless hate, and the horrible software - See Townhall.com for examples.

I know that Madtown will be pissed at me for posting this. There are a lot of very bright people who post here and who are really interesting - and these folks will be back big time when football is back - I think, but on the other threads, the discussion is sparse or non-existent. The bottom line is that it's mostly boring here. Am I wrong? What will revive or redeem this place? Most of the people probably won't even see this message as it's hidden behind a wall of secrecy - for what purpose? Maybe people have just gotten lives. I pretty much live on the computer for my work and can have multiple windows open all the time, so maybe I'm just bored/boring. Maybe I just need to get back to work! As Snoopy would say: Bleah!

BTW, my log in timed out writing that worthless crap above, but I copied it just in case. Why does the stupid website log you out after 5-10 minutes. That's totally lame too.