Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    or Muddafukka!

I'm thinking me and u KY....front page.....he VS she weekly picks!
    GREAT IDEA dub-o!!!!!!!

man vs. woman STRIP football picks. loser each week removes another article of clothes and posts a picture of it on the front page. glad you volunteered yourself and KY for it

i second that idea, and i'm sure B will third it.

ok, we need more people to get involved like these two troopers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    or Muddafukka!

I'm thinking me and u KY....front page.....he VS she weekly picks!
    You got it, my Packer Queen.

Public humiliation as always been my strong suit.

I will make some filthy remarks about this challenge when I think of something funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    You are such a pussy. Back to threatening people to come to the "Poster Game" so you can fight them. You have been using that line for about 4 years now and if nothing else it shows just how fucking pathetic you are. You are the biggest hypocrite on this site, barking all the time, but because you threaten "your" posters from time to time you think it is ok. Jerk off.

I went to PM Louder at Lambeau and low and behold you blocked him, imagine that.

Some morons are going around still thanking you, and either they are just being nice, or they are half lit retards, you don't do fucking shit around here, hell Retail payed for the software that you were to lazy to work on for 6 months. you can't even fit the bill any more.

You are a tad bit more productive than I am with an internet forum, but that is only because I haven't ever created one.
    Mad does have a temper...but he's Mexican! What do you expect?!? lol But seriously, he's trying to get this place back to the way it used to be. I don't have a problem with louderatlambeau as a poster...he seems like a cool Packer fan. BUT...he was promoting his site on this one. That's like the owner of Ben and Jerry's going to Dairy Queen and handing out coupons. Mad is burned out, but he said earlier he's trying to regroup and get back to working on this site and he even has a thread for suggestions so let's just cut him some slack and let it be.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19 View Post
    Mad does have a temper...but he's Mexican! What do you expect?!? lol But seriously, he's trying to get this place back to the way it used to be. I don't have a problem with louderatlambeau as a poster...he seems like a cool Packer fan. BUT...he was promoting his site on this one. That's like the owner of Ben and Jerry's going to Dairy Queen and handing out coupons. Mad is burned out, but he said earlier he's trying to regroup and get back to working on this site and he even has a thread for suggestions so let's just cut him some slack and let it be.
    This is just the kind of shit that makes me want to puke. Mad fucks this place, nearly to death because of his bullshit, not ours. But he will be sure to tell you all how difficult we are and how tough we make his job running this place. And then, and trust me all this shit in this thread is another make believe bunch of bullshit between Mad and Retail to make you all think that Mad is really going to make a positive impact on this place again. It is another hoaks on their part to stir the pot in Mad's favor. Mad loves the little power trip this place gives him and this is just another in the line of him trying to play hero to all of us peons.

The joke will again be on all of us, because we are to stupid to recognize jerkoffs.

And then, and trust me all this shit in this thread is another make believe bunch of bullshit between Mad and Retail to make you all think that Mad is really going to make a positive impact on this place again. It is another hoaks on their part to stir the pot in Mad's favor.
    I figured this would be alleged at some point. No reason to believe me, but what I've told you is true and exactly the way it happened. I have not had administrator access to the forum since 5/20, and have no access today. Not sure how I can convince you, but if you let me know what I can tell you, or do, I'll do that.

This is just the kind of shit that makes me want to puke. Mad fucks this place, nearly to death because of his bullshit, not ours. But he will be sure to tell you all how difficult we are and how tough we make his job running this place. And then, and trust me all this shit in this thread is another make believe bunch of bullshit between Mad and Retail to make you all think that Mad is really going to make a positive impact on this place again. It is another hoaks on their part to stir the pot in Mad's favor. Mad loves the little power trip this place gives him and this is just another in the line of him trying to play hero to all of us peons.

The joke will again be on all of us, because we are to stupid to recognize jerkoffs.
    Dude....noone is forcing you to stay here!! My post makes you want to puke? I don't say that shit about your posts. Can I not have an opinion?
    Last edited by Brando19; 06-13-2011 at 08:40 PM.

After careful consideration, I have to agree with Nutz. While not solely to blame, the brunt of the fault for the current state of PackerRats has to lay at Madtown's feet. There is no leadership. There is no vision. There is no execution. Much of the life has been sucked out of this place. And if not for the efforts of the people who actually provide the content at this site, there would be nothing left of it at all.

Sorry Mad - it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    FYI - I have suspended louderatlambeau because of one reason and one reason only. He owns another site so his shit stirring and BS are not ok when it comes to us discussing our forum. Once this is settled he will be taken off his time out and welcome back as a poster. I know this wont be viewed favorably but it is the kind of fucked up decisions that have to be made.

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALMOST LIKE IN HARRY POTTER, WHEN HE UTTERED THE WORD "VOLDEMORT".

So is everyone ok? And dead babies or anything?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALMOST LIKE IN HARRY POTTER, WHEN HE UTTERED THE WORD "VOLDEMORT".

So is everyone ok? And dead babies or anything?

Unbelievable. The shit stirring was started by me, looking at traffic at other sites. GLAL's site has some good things (open forums) and some bad things (no personality). It is by constantly looking around and seeing what works that improvements can be made. Not by banning presumed threats. Paranoia will destroya!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Unbelievable. The shit stirring was started by me, looking at traffic at other sites. GLAL's site has some good things (open forums) and some bad things (no personality). It is by constantly looking around and seeing what works that improvements can be made. Not by banning presumed threats. Paranoia will destroya!

We musn't give into the evil temptations of other Packer sites. You'll burn in the FIERY DEPTHS OF HELL FOR THIS!

Not that it matters much, Nutz.... but MTP is the only person I've ever met on this forum - so for all I know you ppl are a bunch of crazy avatars with creative writing skills.

And for that - I know he's a good guy and way different than I'd have expected from postings and the notion of a controlling czar of a Packer forum.

Lastly - I thought the approach was fine and realize that maintaining a site like this with little/no help and no pay is not enviable especially while balancing shit that happens with life.

If I was lumped into the obeying masses and ignorant dumbasses, so be it. I just like reading about the Pack and debating stupid trival shit about the game/team I love.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post

You are talkikng alot of shit but forget this has always been the case. I have never been cool with promoting other forums here. Not going to start now.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    You are talkikng alot of shit but forget this has always been the case. I have never been cool with promoting other forums here. Not going to start now.

You should realize there's a difference between promoting and comparing. But paranoia can cloud your vision. Even with 'promoting' so to speak, there can be cross-fertilization. Banning those who 'promote' other sites only makes you look petty, particularly when they are friendly about it. That's probably why when you google "Packerrats" "Crybabies" shows up in the fourth hit. Even if it's from Tank/APB, your belligerent attitude sends a negative message. As a rank and file poster, it would be funny and unique. As the organizer of the forum, it's distasteful, inappropriate, and off-putting.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That is a great structure RG but will it be able to happen? BTW MJZiggy will also be taking care of marketing/promotion stuff.

That is a great structure RG but will it be able to happen? BTW MJZiggy will also be taking care of marketing/promotion stuff.
    That's up to the membership and their willingness, I guess. Ziggy will be great at that, but now for sure she will need several volunteers to help her. Anyone willing? I'd also propose that PBMax team with Patler on the Discussion Champion role, and maybe Vince too.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    That's up to the membership and their willingness, I guess. Ziggy will be great at that, but now for sure she will need several volunteers to help her. Anyone willing? I'd also propose that PBMax team with Patler on the Discussion Champion role, and maybe Vince too.
    She will need several volunteers to help her...I will probably reach out to a few folks as soon as I figure out what the hell I'm doing (excuse the dust until I do), but if anyone's interested in having a role on the home page--even if you don't know exactly what role you might want--I need to hear from you. Maybe we need a stickied thread with a list like RG's list and folks can volunteer to take on what they want.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

what kind of help do you need zig? let me know, i might be willing.....

and for you, ready and able

I suggest we take a cue from our president and give all of these positions "czar" titles.

I also agree there should be a way to donate. And banning people should be made an event, where everyone gets to say goodbye or go fuck yourself until you die, and the condemned is given a chance for his/her last words. Then we send them a $5 giftcard for Applebee's so there's no hard feelings.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I suggest we take a cue from our president and give all of these positions "czar" titles.

I also agree there should be a way to donate. And banning people should be made an event, where everyone gets to say goodbye or go fuck yourself until you die, and the condemned is given a chance for his/her last words. Then we send them a $5 giftcard for Applebee's so there's no hard feelings.
    I like that second part.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings