Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    First off, you are more then welcome run your mouth here and to attend the PackerRats Poster game (if there is a game to go to) this year and let me know how much of a bitch I am. Until then you aint banned unless you do what you where told wasnt cool. Thank you for the invite to piss on your carpet but that is not how I do it. I am not a fan of banning or else everyfuckingbody would be gone (I hate White people). Run your shit your way I will run mine my way. I think PackerRats is doing fine and will get better. Your site is more busy huh? I doubt it and besides, you have stupid Whiteys, mine are smart.

Dont try to convince me to not care about this bitch because it aint happening. You can keep not loving your forum(s) if you like. I should actually be paying these crackas that post here for providing me with a great group to be racist against. I could never get away with this shit offline.

But other than that why dont you let us discuss OUR site so we can fix the piece shit. So maybe you should be right and back off.
    Yes, my site IS busier than yours. By a lot. It was mentioned as being busier than yours in the second sentence of the original post in this thread. Oh no! Mraynrand typed the name of my site! You better run and go censor that, before someone sees it. He also mentioned Football's Future and Sports Bubbler. Holy shit, your sheep are gonna get out of their pen! Run, Madtown, run! Close the gate! Hurry!

You act like your posters didn't come from another forum and like you somehow own them. What a sad little joke of an admin you are. I have over 1000 posts over about two years on this site, and I haven't been promoting shit. Read what I wrote that got up your ass, and explain to me how that comes off as promoting my sites. Please. Is it an English as a Second Language thing? I can respect that, as long as you're smarter in your first language. Maybe in Spanish you sound like less of a stupid douche. If I was going to try to lure some good posters over, I could just as easily do it by PMing them (assuming your power trip doesn't include reading people's PMs, of course). Anybody here ever get any PMs from me? Anybody? (crickets) I like Packerrats, Madtown. I'm not trying to fuck with it. This group is good together. Funny and dysfunctional. Quit being so fucking paranoid and controlling.

You don't like banning people? Where did everybody go then? Why did your personal bitch retailguy say he figured you would ban him for outing your dumb little shared secrets earlier in this thread? Where's Tyrone Bigguns? You didn't ban him? Why did you threaten to ban me within the last 24 hours for a totally bullshit reason? Your words don't seem to match your actions.

You talk about how much you love this site in a topic about how shitty of a job you are doing and how you got burned out running it and gave it to pretend moderators piloted by retailguy. Good one. That's like saying you only beat your girlfriend because you love her so much. Great posters here like Patler, pbmax, Fritz, Tarlam, swede, etc. and you can't find a decent moderator? Fuck, Skinbasket would make a better mod than retail.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I asked you to let us talk about the issues of our forum. I dont give a fuck about your shit forum. What part of that dont you get? You have no say because you own a forum if not you would, bottom line, final warning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN ONE OF THESE GOD DAMNED WARNINGS. WHAT DOES A GUY HAVE TO DO AROUND HERE?
    And I'd have thought you'd have been in the Hall of Fame with these warnings
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    DAMMIT
    Friday Night Lights didn't tape on Direct TV
    now my Friday's all f'cked up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my weekly football
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I asked you to let us talk about the issues of our forum. I dont give a fuck about your shit forum. What part of that dont you get? You have no say because you own a forum if not you would, bottom line, final warning.

Oh for fucks sake. Quit being so god damned paranoid. Everybody here visits multiple Packer forums. Why don't you try and work out a cross promotion deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    And I'd have thought you'd have been in the Hall of Fame with these warnings

I have all the commemorative frames, and ZILCH to put in them.

Look at yourself. Pathetic. 90% plus of what I wrote was about this forum, just responding to your post. You're a joke. A total joke.

And we wonder why membership is down while our fucking goodwill ambassador is constantly screaming "HEY YOU KIDS, GET OFF OF MY LAWN".

Blog Entries
    Oh for fucks sake. Quit being so god damned paranoid. Everybody here visits multiple Packer forums. Why don't you try and work out a cross promotion deal?
    Do want to, dont need to. Are you willing to help here?

Quote Originally Posted by get louder at lambeau View Post
    Look at yourself. Pathetic. 90% plus of what I wrote was about this forum, just responding to your post. You're a joke. A total joke.

So after you two get done measuring dicks, would you consider cross promoting?

Blog Entries
    It was a tie but he is hella ugly so he never gets to use

Unless you want to help with this place dont expect to be involved in those kind of decisions.

So after you two get done measuring dicks, would you consider cross promoting?
    If you want to post something about Packerrats, feel free. I'm not worried about reciprocation. That was all just your admin's meth-induced paranoia, nothing more. He has to scratch until he gets those bugs out, so I'm sure he'll try to pretend I'm breaking his faggoty little rule.

Blog Entries
    If you want to post something about Packerrats, feel free. I'm not worried about reciprocation. That was all just your admin's meth-induced paranoia, nothing more. He has to scratch until he gets those bugs out, so I'm sure he'll try to pretend I'm breaking his faggoty little rule.
    Wow your a big MFer talking all that shit on the keyboard. I would like to see you talk all this shit anywhere else besides your own forums and be allowed to stay. Run your mouth like that, cuz you can.

Oh and dont forget to go to the posters game.

I had something a little more ambitious in mind. You said it before - you both serve different niches. There's some overlap, but it's not like people can't find other Packer sites anyway.

So figure out a mission statement for each of the sites, and then provide links for people who want to check out something a little different.

PackerRats mission statement could be something like "PackerRats - for the discrimating fan of the green and gold that enjoys the occasional train wreck and movies that barely kept their R rating."

Madtown could provide links here to your sites for folks that need something more PG rated. And the links need to be prominently displayed in the forums, or it's not worth doing at all.

Everybody wins.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 06-10-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Wow your a big MFer talking all that shit on the keyboard. I would like to see you talk all this shit anywhere else besides your own forums and be allowed to stay. Run your mouth like that, cuz you can.

Oh and dont forget to go to the posters game.

Could you please shut the fuck up for 10 god damned minutes.

Yes, my site IS busier than yours. By a lot. It was mentioned as being busier than yours in the second sentence of the original post in this thread. Oh no! Mraynrand typed the name of my site! You better run and go censor that, before someone sees it. He also mentioned Football's Future and Sports Bubbler. Holy shit, your sheep are gonna get out of their pen! Run, Madtown, run! Close the gate! Hurry!

You act like your posters didn't come from another forum and like you somehow own them. What a sad little joke of an admin you are. I have over 1000 posts over about two years on this site, and I haven't been promoting shit. Read what I wrote that got up your ass, and explain to me how that comes off as promoting my sites. Please. Is it an English as a Second Language thing? I can respect that, as long as you're smarter in your first language. Maybe in Spanish you sound like less of a stupid douche. If I was going to try to lure some good posters over, I could just as easily do it by PMing them (assuming your power trip doesn't include reading people's PMs, of course). Anybody here ever get any PMs from me? Anybody? (crickets) I like Packerrats, Madtown. I'm not trying to fuck with it. This group is good together. Funny and dysfunctional. Quit being so fucking paranoid and controlling.

You don't like banning people? Where did everybody go then? Why did your personal bitch retailguy say he figured you would ban him for outing your dumb little shared secrets earlier in this thread? Where's Tyrone Bigguns? You didn't ban him? Why did you threaten to ban me within the last 24 hours for a totally bullshit reason? Your words don't seem to match your actions.

You talk about how much you love this site in a topic about how shitty of a job you are doing and how you got burned out running it and gave it to pretend moderators piloted by retailguy. Good one. That's like saying you only beat your girlfriend because you love her so much. Great posters here like Patler, pbmax, Fritz, Tarlam, swede, etc. and you can't find a decent moderator? Fuck, Skinbasket would make a better mod than retail.
    Good grief, I was trying to let your drivel go, but you've got this so fucked up I've got no choice.

Go back and read my original post. Study it carefully because you've completely fucked up anything resembling creative license.

I never said one word about Tyrone. Not one. I talked about PARTIAL.

Tyrone disappeared because he posted like you do. It was all "I KNOW EVERY GOD DAMN THING IN THE WORLD AND NO DUMBFUCKER LIKE YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING".

As KY said, eventually, pushing ignore didn't work. So, I clicked the little check box that said "BAN USER". I did it. My call. My decision. And I still think I was right.

Madtown didn't ban anyone. It was a strength and a weakness. It is what makes him loveable around here, and probably what makes me a lot less lovable. When I became Joe, this place was much different than it is now. You couldn't read a thread in the Packers room without some asshole pontificating about how much he knew and how stupid everyone else was. Often that was Bigguns. OFTEN.

then the stupid fucker chased Snake and partial all over the fucking place, killing thread after thread and discussion after discussion. Snake couldn't shake it off. Partial, hell, he couldn't even compete OR shutup. So I took care of the problem. I DID IT. And I don't regret it. The upside wasn't worth the downside at least to me.

Blog Entries
    Could you please shut the fuck up for 10 god damned minutes.
    Fuck you Judas, you have said what you need to say. I am asking you to refrain and allow this thread to be about any issue posters of this forum have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    DAMMIT
    Friday Night Lights didn't tape on Direct TV
    now my Friday's all f'cked up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my weekly football
    I miss DirecTV. Fucking building out here only allows comcast. User interface is crap, their HD is weak and channel guide is super disorganized. In Cali, the weather was NEVER an issue w/ signal quality so maybe that's why nobody bitches more here.

Only redeeming quality is this ondemand feature with 'catch-up' - basically watch any show without worring about recording.

FYI - no FNL tonight (not that I've ever seen the show - just went to NBC and it was an off week). I got used to no cable for a month and was shocked at how easy it was to watch TV online.

I'm gonna seriously miss NFL Ticket - and likely become a Sunday-alcoholoic at the bar arguing with dumbass Skins fans. At least I can just point to the SB win... nuf said.

Fuck you Judas, you have said what you need to say. I am asking you to refrain and allow this thread to be about any issue posters of this forum have.

Yeah, god forbid I triple membership.

Oh well. It's your funeral.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, god forbid I triple membership.

Oh well. It's your funeral.
    Oh forgive me for calling you Judas, I should have said Moises. Since you will bring everyone.

Feel free to piss on my grave when you leave the cemetery.