Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Moises?

That sounds like your Mexican cousin that runs the junk yard.

Ok Madtown, I've teed this thing up so that not even you could fuck it up.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Good grief, I was trying to let your drivel go, but you've got this so fucked up I've got no choice.

Go back and read my original post. Study it carefully because you've completely fucked up anything resembling creative license.

I never said one word about Tyrone. Not one. I talked about PARTIAL.

Tyrone disappeared because he posted like you do. It was all "I KNOW EVERY GOD DAMN THING IN THE WORLD AND NO DUMBFUCKER LIKE YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING".

As KY said, eventually, pushing ignore didn't work. So, I clicked the little check box that said "BAN USER". I did it. My call. My decision. And I still think I was right.

Madtown didn't ban anyone. It was a strength and a weakness. It is what makes him loveable around here, and probably what makes me a lot less lovable. When I became Joe, this place was much different than it is now. You couldn't read a thread in the Packers room without some asshole pontificating about how much he knew and how stupid everyone else was. Often that was Bigguns. OFTEN.

then the stupid fucker chased Snake and partial all over the fucking place, killing thread after thread and discussion after discussion. Snake couldn't shake it off. Partial, hell, he couldn't even compete OR shutup. So I took care of the problem. I DID IT. And I don't regret it. The upside wasn't worth the downside at least to me.
    OK, so you banned Tyrone. I guess that makes you an even shittier mod and Madtown a slightly less shitty admin. Fair enough. You're too thin skinned to be a mod, as you showed by abusing your admin account "power" to threaten people you pissed you off. Sorry, Madtown, I guess that one was your bitch's fault and not yours, at least not directly.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you talk about mentioning Partial and not Tyrone, retail. I think you misread me somehow, because I don't know what you're saying there. I only mentioned you as you being afraid that Madtown would ban you for outing your shared secrets about the bullshit admin accounts. You said that, didn't you? And I think you said that he changed your password or some shit? Am I confused on that?

Mad - I still say you can delete whatever the hell you want - and just put it as part of TOS. You're the one paying the bills and could turn the lights out whenever. We don't own any content (however priceless it may be). I'd say if someone came here and constantly trolled with threads about some other forum - I'd be annoyed (and understand why you'd be too). In a casual posting about other sites, I guess I wouldn't care. Just me though.

Scott - you are a master of 'death by a 1000 cuts' and certainly know how to push buttons. And I fucking love it. Not that it matters, but Moses in spanish bible is literally Moises. But then I picture Moises Alou - you know, the Cubs player who used to piss on his hands. Stupid chicago pros.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Retail, your problem is with me, fuck responding to this fool.

I treated you bad man and I apologize. How can we work together still?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Retail, your problem is with me, fuck responding to this fool.

I treated you bad man and I apologize. How can we work together still?
    You make the call. I'm open to anything but "fluffer". lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    Mad - I still say you can delete whatever the hell you want - and just put it as part of TOS. You're the one paying the bills and could turn the lights out whenever. We don't own any content (however priceless it may be). I'd say if someone came here and constantly trolled with threads about some other forum - I'd be annoyed (and understand why you'd be too). In a casual posting about other sites, I guess I wouldn't care. Just me though.

Scott - you are a master of 'death by a 1000 cuts' and certainly know how to push buttons. And I fucking love it. Not that it matters, but Moses in spanish bible is literally Moises. But then I picture Moises Alou - you know, the Cubs player who used to piss on his hands. Stupid chicago pros.
    Man you know I fucking hate to be deleting shit. But damn some of these MFer push it too far fucking with people. Appreciate your support.

That MFer SC probably just calls every Mexican "Pedro".

Blog Entries
    we need some hot Latina gals in here; Mad, when are you going to take care of this ??? I don't have your suave charm
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by get louder at lambeau View Post
    OK, so you banned Tyrone. I guess that makes you an even shittier mod and Madtown a slightly less shitty admin. Fair enough. You're too thin skinned to be a mod, as you showed by abusing your admin account "power" to threaten people you pissed you off. Sorry, Madtown, I guess that one was your bitch's fault and not yours, at least not directly.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you talk about mentioning Partial and not Tyrone, retail. I think you misread me somehow, because I don't know what you're saying there. I only mentioned you as you being afraid that Madtown would ban you for outing your shared secrets about the bullshit admin accounts. You said that, didn't you? And I think you said that he changed your password or some shit? Am I confused on that?
    Trying to talk with you is pointless from my perspective. But I'll give it one shot.

Yep, I believed that he'd ban me for disclosing this. But not for the reasons you think. I believed that because he's a loyal guy. Typically he gives loyalty and he expects it. I believed he would think I breached it by going public with this. But he didn't. I was wrong. He understood. Again - it's why most folks love him. It's called a QUALITY.

If you'd stop preaching and learn to read, study and understand, you might get it. But you don't. Because you're too damn busy talking and preaching. It's why you really don't fit in here. We're a band of misfits. But we get each other.

Let me tell you something. If Madtown called me tomorrow, and said "I need help", I'd be on the next flight. there are probably about a dozen non-family folks on the earth that I'd do that for.

So, if he wants tyrone here, I'll deal with it. If it becomes a problem, and I have license from him, and the forum to deal with it, I will. No problem. I do not miss those "thread trashing days". Yes, the traffic is lighter, but so is the grief.

I thought everyone was leaving, but after posting I saw they were all trying to work it out, so I'll delete my post.
    Last edited by RashanGary; 06-10-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Trying to talk with you is pointless from my perspective. But I'll give it one shot.

Yep, I believed that he'd ban me for disclosing this. But not for the reasons you think. I believed that because he's a loyal guy. Typically he gives loyalty and he expects it. I believed he would think I breached it by going public with this. But he didn't. I was wrong. He understood. Again - it's why most folks love him. It's called a QUALITY.

If you'd stop preaching and learn to read, study and understand, you might get it. But you don't. Because you're too damn busy talking and preaching. It's why you really don't fit in here. We're a band of misfits. But we get each other.

Let me tell you something. If Madtown called me tomorrow, and said "I need help", I'd be on the next flight. there are probably about a dozen non-family folks on the earth that I'd do that for.

So, if he wants tyrone here, I'll deal with it. If it becomes a problem, and I have license from him, and the forum to deal with it, I will. No problem. I do not miss those "thread trashing days". Yes, the traffic is lighter, but so is the grief.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you've gotten in more fights than I have since I joined here. No? I even got along with Tyrone just fine, despite his brash demeanor. You couldn't, so you banned him like the bitch you are.

The main people I have had problems with on this site have been you and your slavemaster. Both of you have had problems with plenty of other people here too, so maybe you actually share some of the blame and it's not all me? And not all Tyrone, and not all every other guy you've argued with on here? Maybe? No? Probably just all me, huh?

Fuck you, you sneaky little pussy. I get to make fun of you when you admit you pulled bullshit like that. You suck.

I have a suggestion for the site, that maybe one of you other posters can forward to Madtown, since I don't get a say because I have my own site-

Get moderators who actually get along WELL with people. I'd nominate Patler and pbmax, if I had a say. But I don't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by get louder at lambeau View Post
    I have a suggestion for the site, that maybe one of you other posters can forward to Madtown, since I don't get a say because I have my own site-

Get moderators who actually get along WELL with people. I'd nominate Patler and pbmax, if I had a say. But I don't.
    Just shows you dont know shit about PR or its posters. Both of them are great guys. Thats why neither of them would want to do that shit. We are a family here, regardless of how fucked up it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    I have all the commemorative frames, and ZILCH to put in them.
    Can I? Can I? Just this once?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I thought everyone was leaving, but after posting I saw they were all trying to work it out, so I'll delete my post.

you kidding ? This is the type of shit that brings the best out in PR; we will keep living on !!!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I thought the same thing.

Problem was, he had an entirely different vision of himself (and his dimepeice, from what I hear) than everyone else did. And not just his on-line persona. His posts insisting he was 6'2" and had the arm of a hall-of-famer were highly entertaining to some of us who seemed to come away with a different impression. Out of his respect for his privacy, I wouldn't say what those impressions were, just that it wasn't that.

But let's not make this about bashing Partial, at least until he shows up. If retail's lifted the court order...
    Meant to comment further on P.

Partial was going on once about how big and bad he was. Nutz posted that when he saw Partial at the poster game, Nutz thought Partial was "a midget person".

Partial should be allowed back in.

After we pants him & make him run a guantlet.

Then, he's square & all that shit.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I can say I don't much like the back and forth between Mad and GLAL, but it won't make me leave. GLAL, I like some things on your forum, but it's a little stale - not a lot of personality. Here, guys like Mad, Skin, and SC have personality for twenty posters. I like SCs cross-fertilization strategy, but what do you expect from a guy with (at least) three wives. Finally, I humbly suggest easing off on the name-calling you pernicious bastards.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I can say I don't much like the back and forth between Mad and GLAL, but it won't make me leave. GLAL, I like some things on your forum, but it's a little stale - not a lot of personality. Here, guys like Mad, Skin, and SC have personality for twenty posters. I like SCs cross-fertilization strategy, but what do you expect from a guy with (at least) three wives. Finally, I humbly suggest easing off on the name-calling you pernicious bastards.
    I'd respond, but Madtown would ban me. He gave me my "final warning" (envision air quotes) about talking about that topic, because of all the "promoting" (again) I've been doing. I mostly agree with you on that though. Suffice it to say that's a result of being a PG site.

Sorry about the obnoxiousness between me and the swell guys who run this shit, but when someone tries to act like a tough guy over the interwebs like Madtown, it's hard not to talk shit to him. And retail, well, he deserves whatever he gets and more for the bullshit he pulled as a mod, IMO. What a class act. Fuck, they don't even get along with each other. I'll try to tone it down a little for everybody else's sake though.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'd respond, but Madtown would ban me. He gave me my "final warning" (envision air quotes) about talking about that topic, because of all the "promoting" (again) I've been doing. I mostly agree with you on that though. Suffice it to say that's a result of being a PG site.

Sorry about the obnoxiousness between me and the swell guys who run this shit, but when someone tries to act like a tough guy over the interwebs like Madtown, it's hard not to talk shit to him. And retail, well, he deserves whatever he gets and more for the bullshit he pulled as a mod, IMO. What a class act. Fuck, they don't even get along with each other. I'll try to tone it down a little for everybody else's sake though.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Can I? Can I? Just this once?

That's what they all said, and now I have 7 wives.