Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post

Muffucker.
    or Muddafukka!

I'm thinking me and u KY....front page.....he VS she weekly picks!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    or Muddafukka!

GREAT IDEA dub-o!!!!!!!

man vs. woman STRIP football picks. loser each week removes another article of clothes and posts a picture of it on the front page. glad you volunteered yourself and KY for it

i second that idea, and i'm sure B will third it.

ok, we need more people to get involved like these two troopers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    or Muddafukka!

You got it, my Packer Queen.

Public humiliation as always been my strong suit.

I will make some filthy remarks about this challenge when I think of something funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    You are such a pussy. Back to threatening people to come to the "Poster Game" so you can fight them. You have been using that line for about 4 years now and if nothing else it shows just how fucking pathetic you are. You are the biggest hypocrite on this site, barking all the time, but because you threaten "your" posters from time to time you think it is ok. Jerk off.

I went to PM Louder at Lambeau and low and behold you blocked him, imagine that.

Some morons are going around still thanking you, and either they are just being nice, or they are half lit retards, you don't do fucking shit around here, hell Retail payed for the software that you were to lazy to work on for 6 months. you can't even fit the bill any more.

You are a tad bit more productive than I am with an internet forum, but that is only because I haven't ever created one.
    Mad does have a temper...but he's Mexican! What do you expect?!? lol But seriously, he's trying to get this place back to the way it used to be. I don't have a problem with louderatlambeau as a poster...he seems like a cool Packer fan. BUT...he was promoting his site on this one. That's like the owner of Ben and Jerry's going to Dairy Queen and handing out coupons. Mad is burned out, but he said earlier he's trying to regroup and get back to working on this site and he even has a thread for suggestions so let's just cut him some slack and let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post

Kudos go out to Justin Harrell, who was the only guy (I believe) to figure it out. I think in the end, Joe talked him out of his opinion, but he got it. Or at least, he was the only one to make the accusation. Congrats Justin. There is one other person who can confirm that what I’ve told you is true. They can speak up if they wish, or forever remain silent. It’s entirely up to them.

Thanks for the kudos. . . . .

but. . . . . you butthole!

And for the record, I never disliked you all. I was just one messed up dude for a long time. You guys got the brunt of that a bunch of times. To quote you, "I don't know what I don't know" or didn't know. Now I know or at least have an idea. It's been a hell of a last 9 months for me, I'll say that.

Since everyones coming clean, sorry you guys had to deal with such a nutter and thanks to madtown for seeing through by nutter exterior and knowing I was just messed up, not a bad guy.
    Last edited by RashanGary; 06-11-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    GREAT IDEA dub-o!!!!!!!

man vs. woman STRIP football picks. loser each week removes another article of clothes and posts a picture of it on the front page. glad you volunteered yourself and KY for it

i second that idea, and i'm sure B will third it.

ok, we need more people to get involved like these two troopers
    Yes, I volunteer 007
    but we got enough gals in here
    Can't we just make it a woman vs woman pick strip tourney ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Yes, I volunteer 007
    but we got enough gals in here
    Can't we just make it a woman vs woman pick strip tourney ?
    someone needs to find mazzin

After 3 offseasons with tons of drama I was getting low on the male version of a soap opera, but this fill up the tank again. I have read this site since 2007 with out participating almost at all, but this is some amusing intrigue. I think this site will get a lot better now. Also thanks to all the regular posters here, you keep it a great site!

Blog Entries
    you should return on post more UN; you were always a great poster
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

someone needs to find mazzin
    Thanks, red, I think I've got it from here. And by the way, no one volunteers others for tasks without taking on some themselves. (I was going to say no one volunteers others for nudity without getting naked, but I don't need to see all that.)

Thanks 007 and KY! This could get interesting...

What else have we got?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Thanks, red, I think I've got it from here. And by the way, no one volunteers others for tasks without taking on some themselves. (I was going to say no one volunteers others for nudity without getting naked, but I don't need to see all that.)

Thanks 007 and KY! This could get interesting...

What else have we got?
    i guarantee, full frontal nudity on the front page will bring in the fresh blood

we all know B has been stalking the bikini girls. how about a packerrats calender featuring the women of packrats AND the bikini gals

now that's a money maker

i guarantee, full frontal nudity on the front page will bring in the fresh blood
    And we have a volunteer!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Think I'll jump in and start posting a lil more. This place has a great group of people and I hope it keeps going. Let me know if there's anything I can help with Sis.
    Formerly known as "Jeffro66".

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro66 View Post
    Think I'll jump in and start posting a lil more. This place has a great group of people and I hope it keeps going. Let me know if there's anything I can help with Sis.
    DUDE!!! You dropped off the face of the planet! Welcome home!

Originally Posted by red
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    And we have a volunteer!
    God no. I've had enough with the new 'Rick Rolled' wannabe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xgRA_Sk0
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

How about a calendar of these women.......at his rate, we could have new one for each month.

Last edited by HowardRoark; 06-12-2011 at 07:41 PM.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Zig, I can write an occasional article.

And folks, you've got to see this site. Laugh at the wacky hijinks of the cast, featuring the madcap antics of the Skipper (Mad) and Gilligan (Retail), with a special secret lesbian scene between Marianne and Ginger (you fill in you two favorite female posters)! Guest appearances by the funny men of football, SC and Joe, and a watch too as the professor (Patler) gets drunk and uses profanity when Mr. Howell (Mraynrand) tries to set up a threeway with Mrs. Howell (uh, I dunno), an old blue dog, and the professor!

It's a barrel of laughs! You'll be rolling in the aisles!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Wow what a tangled web. The Rats never disappoint in the end. I'm willing to be a blogger as RG indicated as the season kicks in, and Zig let me know of any special projects you want help with.
    Last edited by vince; 06-12-2011 at 07:49 PM.

that would really be awesome if we could get 2 or 3 unique articles a week from you guys. i also once mentioned that to patler when "joe" was asking for someone to write something for the home page.

lets face it, we have maybe the most knowledgeable packer fan on the planet posting on this site, lets broadcast to the whole e-world that you can only find him here

also, would we have to find a way to copy write that stuff, or not?

i'd offer to write some stuff, but as any of you can clearly see. putting ideas down on paper or on a screen is not my strongest talent, and i would require a whole team of proofreaders to back me up. i'll leave it to you talented writers which we have more than enough of