Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

FYI, something is starting to work. right now we have 79 people looking at the site. 65 of them are guests

i don't remember the last time i saw that many on here

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    How about a calendar of these women.......at his rate, we could have new one for each month.

I heard somewhere that the 2nd girl from the top (Sobe ad) is from Menomonee Falls. Being from Germantown, I'm automatically supposed to despise her... but I just can't.

Nice work ARod. Keep them coming
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19 View Post
    Mad does have a temper...but he's Mexican! What do you expect?!? lol But seriously, he's trying to get this place back to the way it used to be. I don't have a problem with louderatlambeau as a poster...he seems like a cool Packer fan. BUT...he was promoting his site on this one. That's like the owner of Ben and Jerry's going to Dairy Queen and handing out coupons. Mad is burned out, but he said earlier he's trying to regroup and get back to working on this site and he even has a thread for suggestions so let's just cut him some slack and let it be.
    This is just the kind of shit that makes me want to puke. Mad fucks this place, nearly to death because of his bullshit, not ours. But he will be sure to tell you all how difficult we are and how tough we make his job running this place. And then, and trust me all this shit in this thread is another make believe bunch of bullshit between Mad and Retail to make you all think that Mad is really going to make a positive impact on this place again. It is another hoaks on their part to stir the pot in Mad's favor. Mad loves the little power trip this place gives him and this is just another in the line of him trying to play hero to all of us peons.

The joke will again be on all of us, because we are to stupid to recognize jerkoffs.

But for the rest of you, thank god you're taking all this so seriously, and thanks to Bretsky for keeping everything light and on the surface.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    that would really be awesome if we could get 2 or 3 unique articles a week from you guys. i also once mentioned that to patler when "joe" was asking for someone to write something for the home page.

lets face it, we have maybe the most knowledgeable packer fan on the planet posting on this site, lets broadcast to the whole e-world that you can only find him here

also, would we have to find a way to copy write that stuff, or not?

i'd offer to write some stuff, but as any of you can clearly see. putting ideas down on paper or on a screen is not my strongest talent, and i would require a whole team of proofreaders to back me up. i'll leave it to you talented writers which we have more than enough of
    Sentences should start with a capital letter and never should they end with a preposition. Otherwise you're gold.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    And then, and trust me all this shit in this thread is another make believe bunch of bullshit between Mad and Retail to make you all think that Mad is really going to make a positive impact on this place again. It is another hoaks on their part to stir the pot in Mad's favor.
    I figured this would be alleged at some point. No reason to believe me, but what I've told you is true and exactly the way it happened. I have not had administrator access to the forum since 5/20, and have no access today. Not sure how I can convince you, but if you let me know what I can tell you, or do, I'll do that.

dp - doesn't that mean "double penetration"? Or am I on the wrong site?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    I figured this would be alleged at some point. No reason to believe me, but what I've told you is true and exactly the way it happened. I have not had administrator access to the forum since 5/20, and have no access today. Not sure how I can convince you, but if you let me know what I can tell you, or do, I'll do that.
    You can't, and that is the problem. Your credibility is suspect at this point. I'm not complaining or criticizing, just stating the fact as I see it. Only time will (can) resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    You can't, and that is the problem. Your credibility is suspect at this point. I'm not complaining or criticizing, just stating the fact as I see it. Only time will (can) resolve it.
    Wouldn't care if you were criticizing, and I agree. But at this point, all I can do it tell it like it is, and that's what I've done.

certain people have already gotten PMs from a certain somebody telling the poster that they were going to "take back the forum" and "Shit is about to go down". Somebody wants to be the white knight(pardon the pun), and it ain't Retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    This is just the kind of shit that makes me want to puke. Mad fucks this place, nearly to death because of his bullshit, not ours. But he will be sure to tell you all how difficult we are and how tough we make his job running this place. And then, and trust me all this shit in this thread is another make believe bunch of bullshit between Mad and Retail to make you all think that Mad is really going to make a positive impact on this place again. It is another hoaks on their part to stir the pot in Mad's favor. Mad loves the little power trip this place gives him and this is just another in the line of him trying to play hero to all of us peons.

The joke will again be on all of us, because we are to stupid to recognize jerkoffs.
    Dude....noone is forcing you to stay here!! My post makes you want to puke? I don't say that shit about your posts. Can I not have an opinion?
    Last edited by Brando19; 06-13-2011 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19 View Post
    Dude....noone is forcing you to stay here!! My post makes you want to puke? I don't say that shit about your posts. Can I not have an opinion?
    Sure you can have an opinion and my opinion is that your opinion makes me vomit, sorry. I just wish some of you would open your eyes and stop throwing around praise and thanks when you should tell people to stop fucking up a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Can't we respond with a double quote here? lol Put that on the bucket list....or at least tell me how!

Anyway, nutty buddy The reason I don't believe the thread is a bunch of BS is this....when Mad announced he was "selling" the site we had a brief conversation and without saying anything directly I believed somehow he was still going to be a part of it. Then one day, completely by accident (and my extreme 007 skills) I found a tiny slip they made. They explained things and I found it to be no big deal and obviously kept quiet. Shit happens and people get busy with life and sometimes need a little help. Now that everything is out there I can't understand why anyone would criticize what happened....or at least why. Maybe you or I would have dealt with things differently but bottom line is this.....we don't pay for the site!! Kudos to everyone chipping in to open another new and exciting chapter of the dysfunctional Rat family. Hell, some of us have been poster buddies for close to 10 yrs. now. Sure Mad has a temper...that's him! And over the years I'm sure some have continued to return just to hear what the Mad Mexican had to say next...lol I've had my arguments with him behind the scenes through the years...F bomb flying and all...lol But in the end he's always the real deal and a good friend. I'm glad things are out in the open and like I said before, I'm glad he's finally looking for help and people seem eager to help out.

I'm gone for 5 days and look what happens. It's already starting to feel like home again. Now that the reigns are loosed, this place should return to its normal dysfunctional state. Welcome back fucktards. I've missed you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    FYI - I have suspended louderatlambeau because of one reason and one reason only. He owns another site so his shit stirring and BS are not ok when it comes to us discussing our forum. Once this is settled he will be taken off his time out and welcome back as a poster. I know this wont be viewed favorably but it is the kind of fucked up decisions that have to be made.

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALMOST LIKE IN HARRY POTTER, WHEN HE UTTERED THE WORD "VOLDEMORT".

So is everyone ok? And dead babies or anything?

Blog Entries
    It seems like Partial should be a part of all of this; you guys want me to go find him and get him back here ? Occasionally I get his technology views on Facebook
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    It seems like Partial should be a part of all of this; you guys want me to go find him and get him back here ? Occasionally I get his technology views on Facebook
    I think it's up to you. Apparently nutz has him on his ignored list on facebook.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial