Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Geriatric Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I, for one, am appalled and insulted that someone would come on here and pretend to be someone else. How low can you stoop?

Signed:

Shamrockfan, er... I mean Patler!
    No one is allowed to have two log ins, or post under an assumed name

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I don't hate you, Skinbasket, I hate your sins, which are many and egregious.

Skinbasket summoned me here for commentary, but I can't follow this movie. Joe is Madtown, who is really retailguy's alterego? I was promised a "bomb", Retailguy being the strong-but-silent guy Joe is more of a cap pistol.

I do miss Madtown, maybe it is hostage syndrome or something.

Good to see you Harlan! I'm glad you're not dead.

But on the flip side, you're not dead.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Ok, time to come clean....
    Retail, you are on my ignore list, so I had un-ignore you to find this treasure. So Madtown freaks and you - even though you don't know what you're doing - take over. Geezus that explains everything......at least it explains this:

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    How about pictures of lesbians kissing in the kitchen or in the bedroom?. Should those be allowed, too?

ABSOLUTELY

Honestly, I'm pretty surprised by this and didn't see any of this; with that being said anybody who knows me will accuse me of being a helpless...aka...ignorant optimist about the entire world so I had to figure Joe was a dude who just bought this and went forward and never thought about questioning anything regardless of what occured.

Regardless, the forum often bounces back from conflict; the problem right now is there isn't one dam good football thing to discuss in the world. That's why I'm not posting much. This place won't die unless somebody pulls the plug and hopefully nobody ever does.

There is just no football news

I'm more interested in hearing what investors like Scott Campbell and Patler things about the future of Apple, Google, LinkedN, Broadcom, and Nividia than I am discussing football........cuz there is nothing to discuss
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

Seemed like a good time to rehash this bit of packerrat lore...
    reminds me of the funniest sequence in Packerrats history - Harlan posts his pic and SC IMMEDIATELY posts it as his avatar. Took me hours to recover from the coffee that shot out my nose.

God help me, I even miss Harlan. I was looking for his lonely countenance when I was in Madison last summer for an aging meeting. Could have added 20 years to your life if I could have slipped you some super-resveratrol.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

It's all good!

What doesn't break us will only make us stronger!

Lets get back to our roots and have fun again!!

As long as everyone gets off my ass about supporting Favre I will be my old happy, fun self again hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Retail, you are on my ignore list, so I had un-ignore you to find this treasure. So Madtown freaks and you - even though you don't know what you're doing - take over. Geezus that explains everything......at least it explains this:
    Yup, there's a lot here to find fault with.

The pic you posted was the homepage issued with Vbulletin. Once we figured out how to operate it, those canned stories got removed and replaced with actual articles. But, the homepage wasn't the priority, nor was the garbage can, which took weeks to figure out. Sometimes change is painful. This software was very different than the old stuff was. some stuff was easier to figure out and some of it wasn't. In this case, we used the furnished articles to get the layout right and then we put up our content.

Hope you didn't have to unblock me to read this, but if you did, I understand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    It's all good!

As long as everyone gets off my ass about supporting Favre I will be my old happy, fun self again hahaha

OK, I'll stop getting on your ass......or wait.............get off your ass

Now let's talk about your hottie London Girlfriend instead !!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    where is mazzin when you need a good unity thread. think she might be prego again?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    where is mazzin when you need a good unity thread. think she might be prego again?

Mazzin is hot

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    OK, I'll stop getting on your ass......or wait.............get off your ass

Now let's talk about your hottie London Girlfriend instead !!
    B you pre-vert!! lol gotta love u! Look though my friends list on facebook and see if you can pick her out...lol BTW, she's my friend, not my G/F! I know it hurts, but stay strong man!

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Mazzin is hot
    or tank ......or partial........or tank and partial.

Y'all like dem hot boyz, eh?

It's all good!

flash us, then we might get off your ass

Mazzin is hot
    yeah she is, even if it is patial, the chick in the mazzin pics is smoken

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    flash us, then we might get off your ass
    I would but with this new forum I don't know how to post pics anymore.....DAMN!!!

I would but with this new forum I don't know how to post pics anymore.....DAMN!!!

LOL

Blog Entries
    just post them on FB and I'll collect emails to forward to everybody

Just click the little button that looks like a picture. Then insert the url. Imagine that B is completely computer illiterate but is willing to help you out with this one...lol.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

the problem right now is there isn't one dam good football thing to discuss in the world. That's why I'm not posting much. This place won't die unless somebody pulls the plug and hopefully nobody ever does.

There is just no football news
    Actually, there are things to discuss, such as:

Continued news on the lockout
    Fox picking the Packers as the best NFL organization (QB+head coach+coaching+front office+ facilities, etc.)
    The expansion proposals for more seating at Lambeau
    Should the Packers have player organized practices?
    How will the Packers handle success, be a "dynasty" or a "fart in the wind" as Wolf said
    Packers decision to go private with their ring ceremony
    Ted Thompson vs. Ron Wolf
    Vic Ketchman, a good addition or not?
    Driver's softball game
    Driver's recent mention about the HOF, could it happen for him?
    What may happen with the Packer roster (in the past we had in depth discussions on this)
    The draft picks
    The promotion of Elliot Wolf
    Aaron Kampman's recent interview
    The new "Steelers' Rule", as it is becoming known
    Ohio State
    USC

Some of these have been the subjects of threads, but they have gotten little traffic. Things always slow in the summer, but, for whatever reason, this place has died this summer. Maybe without the various camps, most of us just aren't thinking much about the Packers.
    Last edited by Patler; 06-08-2011 at 06:58 AM.