Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's all good!

What doesn't break us will only make us stronger!

Lets get back to our roots and have fun again!!

As long as everyone gets off my ass about supporting Favre I will be my old happy, fun self again hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    It's all good!

As long as everyone gets off my ass about supporting Favre I will be my old happy, fun self again hahaha

OK, I'll stop getting on your ass......or wait.............get off your ass

Now let's talk about your hottie London Girlfriend instead !!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    OK, I'll stop getting on your ass......or wait.............get off your ass

Now let's talk about your hottie London Girlfriend instead !!
    B you pre-vert!! lol gotta love u! Look though my friends list on facebook and see if you can pick her out...lol BTW, she's my friend, not my G/F! I know it hurts, but stay strong man!

It's all good!

flash us, then we might get off your ass

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    flash us, then we might get off your ass
    I would but with this new forum I don't know how to post pics anymore.....DAMN!!!

I would but with this new forum I don't know how to post pics anymore.....DAMN!!!

LOL

Blog Entries
    just post them on FB and I'll collect emails to forward to everybody
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    where is mazzin when you need a good unity thread. think she might be prego again?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    where is mazzin when you need a good unity thread. think she might be prego again?

Mazzin is hot

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Mazzin is hot
    or tank ......or partial........or tank and partial.

Mazzin is hot
    yeah she is, even if it is patial, the chick in the mazzin pics is smoken

Y'all like dem hot boyz, eh?

Just click the little button that looks like a picture. Then insert the url. Imagine that B is completely computer illiterate but is willing to help you out with this one...lol.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Check your email, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Check your email, pal.

Spartacus, I replied.

So what's the Packer Rats rally point if we have to evacuate this place? Is it still the Swedish bestiality site?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    So what's the Packer Rats rally point if we have to evacuate this place? Is it still the Swedish bestiality site?
    Probably premature to talk about evacuation. I believe that Madtown plans to carry on without me. He's been logging in about once a week since he deactivated me. (you can see that from your personal page, btw, and you don't need to be logged in to do it either).

It'll probably be only me looking in from the outside.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I respect Ratail for being honest about all of this, but Retail should have known from everyone else that has ever worked with Madtown on this forum what a complete cocksucker he is, and his sickening levels of power rage. Retail, we weren't all fucking liars, and you now got the biggest end of the dildo. Your fault as much as anyone. Madtown is a dirtball that has created this forum because he got off on the power and ran it into the ground several times because he is a control freak, but unfortunately he is a lazy ass control freak.

It would have been a great idea if he just sold the fucking thing to somebody that actually wanted to run it and run it effeciently(Ziggy).

This whole "Joe" idea was stupid, and Retaill you have had issues in the past as a moderator, your conservatism never fit this purpose of this forum. It was supposed to be about free expression, but instead someone wanted to mainstream this forum. If that was the point then I would have thought JSONLINE was just fine.

This was supposed to be an outlaw forum. not a place where a grown man sits and reads with his 8 year old daughter. If you wanted that then the we just could have stayed at that crazy ass religous forum.

Partial was a tard, Bigguns was a tard, but neither needed to be thrown out and Madtown wanted them gone because he was paranoid, as usual.

The bottom line, this is a fucking online forum about the Packers, it shouldn't be this difficult. Some people need to grow the fuck up and get over themselves.

Another move in the long line of Madtown's power trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I respect Ratail for being honest about all of this, but Retail should have known from everyone else that has ever worked with Madtown on this forum what a complete cocksucker he is, and his sickening levels of power rage. Retail, we weren't all fucking liars, and you now got the biggest end of the dildo. Your fault as much as anyone. Madtown is a dirtball that has created this forum because he got off on the power and ran it into the ground several times because he is a control freak, but unfortunately he is a lazy ass control freak.

It would have been a great idea if he just sold the fucking thing to somebody that actually wanted to run it and run it effeciently(Ziggy).

This whole "Joe" idea was stupid, and Retaill you have had issues in the past as a moderator, your conservatism never fit this purpose of this forum. It was supposed to be about free expression, but instead someone wanted to mainstream this forum. If that was the point then I would have thought JSONLINE was just fine.

This was supposed to be an outlaw forum. not a place where a grown man sits and reads with his 8 year old daughter. If you wanted that then the we just could have stayed at that crazy ass religous forum.

Partial was a tard, Bigguns was a tard, but neither needed to be thrown out and Madtown wanted them gone because he was paranoid, as usual.

The bottom line, this is a fucking online forum about the Packers, it shouldn't be this difficult. Some people need to grow the fuck up and get over themselves.

Another move in the long line of Madtown's power trip.
    Nutz - thanks for the comments. I certainly never said you all were crazy. I understood what could happen when I agreed to do this. I don't understand why he did what he did, but I hope I'll get to understand that one day.

I was always striving for balance. You're right, I'm not an outlaw, and never will be one, but I for one, never understood why outlaw behavior couldn't take place in the garbage can. I spent a lot of time trying to keep the outlaw stuff out of the packers room, and the outlaw photos out of the romper room. That's it. I always believed that was a fair compromise. I certainly understand that you didn't agree, and that's ok by me.

Yeah, I had some problems here, but so did a bunch of other folks, I think for the most part, all of us got along fairly well.

You did this mod thing for quite a while, you know better than anyone it isn't easy or rewarding. We each draw individual lines, that's why a bunch of us, is always better than one of us. Ziggy's a great person, and I agree she should be involved...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post

+1 or so
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck