Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I respect Ratail for being honest about all of this, but Retail should have known from everyone else that has ever worked with Madtown on this forum what a complete cocksucker he is, and his sickening levels of power rage. Retail, we weren't all fucking liars, and you now got the biggest end of the dildo. Your fault as much as anyone. Madtown is a dirtball that has created this forum because he got off on the power and ran it into the ground several times because he is a control freak, but unfortunately he is a lazy ass control freak.

It would have been a great idea if he just sold the fucking thing to somebody that actually wanted to run it and run it effeciently(Ziggy).

This whole "Joe" idea was stupid, and Retaill you have had issues in the past as a moderator, your conservatism never fit this purpose of this forum. It was supposed to be about free expression, but instead someone wanted to mainstream this forum. If that was the point then I would have thought JSONLINE was just fine.

This was supposed to be an outlaw forum. not a place where a grown man sits and reads with his 8 year old daughter. If you wanted that then the we just could have stayed at that crazy ass religous forum.

Partial was a tard, Bigguns was a tard, but neither needed to be thrown out and Madtown wanted them gone because he was paranoid, as usual.

The bottom line, this is a fucking online forum about the Packers, it shouldn't be this difficult. Some people need to grow the fuck up and get over themselves.

Another move in the long line of Madtown's power trip.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    ...About as interesting as ... the 2 man 'wedge' (how can two people make a wedge?)
    Two of us used to give out wedgies all the time in Jr. High School. It's not that hard.

Oh, you said 'wedge.'
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I respect Ratail for being honest about all of this, but Retail should have known from everyone else that has ever worked with Madtown on this forum what a complete cocksucker he is, and his sickening levels of power rage. Retail, we weren't all fucking liars, and you now got the biggest end of the dildo. Your fault as much as anyone. Madtown is a dirtball that has created this forum because he got off on the power and ran it into the ground several times because he is a control freak, but unfortunately he is a lazy ass control freak.

It would have been a great idea if he just sold the fucking thing to somebody that actually wanted to run it and run it effeciently(Ziggy).

This whole "Joe" idea was stupid, and Retaill you have had issues in the past as a moderator, your conservatism never fit this purpose of this forum. It was supposed to be about free expression, but instead someone wanted to mainstream this forum. If that was the point then I would have thought JSONLINE was just fine.

This was supposed to be an outlaw forum. not a place where a grown man sits and reads with his 8 year old daughter. If you wanted that then the we just could have stayed at that crazy ass religous forum.

Partial was a tard, Bigguns was a tard, but neither needed to be thrown out and Madtown wanted them gone because he was paranoid, as usual.

The bottom line, this is a fucking online forum about the Packers, it shouldn't be this difficult. Some people need to grow the fuck up and get over themselves.

Nutz - thanks for the comments. I certainly never said you all were crazy. I understood what could happen when I agreed to do this. I don't understand why he did what he did, but I hope I'll get to understand that one day.

I was always striving for balance. You're right, I'm not an outlaw, and never will be one, but I for one, never understood why outlaw behavior couldn't take place in the garbage can. I spent a lot of time trying to keep the outlaw stuff out of the packers room, and the outlaw photos out of the romper room. That's it. I always believed that was a fair compromise. I certainly understand that you didn't agree, and that's ok by me.

Yeah, I had some problems here, but so did a bunch of other folks, I think for the most part, all of us got along fairly well.

You did this mod thing for quite a while, you know better than anyone it isn't easy or rewarding. We each draw individual lines, that's why a bunch of us, is always better than one of us. Ziggy's a great person, and I agree she should be involved...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

+1 or so
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am not saying that I agreed with a pair of titties in the romper room, we all understood where those belonged, but when you removed the kissing lesbo's you drew the line in the sand that wasn't in agreement with the folks of the forum.

The funny thing about your twelve people you polled, was that if they would have joined any other forum they would be ignored for their first 1000 posts. We at least include them in the conversations. God be hung on a cross, if you get your feelings hurt on a football forum on the interweb.

Blog Entries
    I'm thankful to whoever keep the forum going; I'm thankful for Mad to start it and RG and Mad to try to find a way to continue keeping it going. Hopefully it'll surive just fine long term and everybody will still stay around
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If we have that much a problem we can deal with it at the next PackerRats poster game. Dont be a bitch and not show up like the second one.

Other then that I agree. This place use to be an outlaw forum. I didn't ban Partial or Bigguns. The only true member I ever zapped for good was Tank and even then I didnt want to.

Blog Entries
    Retail speaks lots of truths. Only thing I can say is BS is the banning thing. The savior thing also. And I didnt freak out like he described it. What I did was go to him as a friend cuz I was burned out, badly. I would like to see any of you do all this shit for no profit, in fact $$ lost. I got tired, so fucking what. As for Retail, he is a friend on and offline and banning him isnt even a consideration. Retail - I changed jobs and got that cell took away. I know I could have contacted you but I just hadnt got to it with lots of shit going on lately. I am relieved you have brought this all to light. We are cool my brother.

See what RG didn't and doesn't understand is that is exactly what this place needs. That is what it took to get Harlan back on here. That is what you sick MFers feed off of so think whatever the fuck of me but dont think I wasnt try to get this place back up. I left it in his hands as "Joe" and it never took off. We tried and now is the time to go back. By go back I mean be what Nutz says, an "outlaw forum", the wild West of the football forum world. A place where you can say what you want. The conservative shit just isnt me and if something didnt change the place will die. A change of employment has me back at a desk again and once I am trained I will have time to spend on this place. I want us to work together RG but you have to let up (Bigguns is coming back).

So you are all either with me or against me (fuck Barnett I been saying that since JSO) and the show is going on. The gates of Hades will be open for business. Dont fucking enter if the fire is too hot.

(Thread moved to the main forum, it's getting serious )

Mad, I guess most of us don't say it enough but thanks for keeping the forum up and running. Most of the time it's like an online bar scene from Starwars but hey everybody's got to be somewhere.

Thanks for letting us hang out here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I don't hate you, Skinbasket, I hate your sins, which are many and egregious.

Skinbasket summoned me here for commentary, but I can't follow this movie. Joe is Madtown, who is really retailguy's alterego? I was promised a "bomb", Retailguy being the strong-but-silent guy Joe is more of a cap pistol.

I do miss Madtown, maybe it is hostage syndrome or something.
    Whats up you fucking bitch?? Please tell me you are coming back. I swear I will let you burn the ants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post
    (Thread moved to the main forum, it's getting serious )

Mad, I guess most of us don't say it enough but thanks for keeping the forum up and running. Most of the time it's like an online bar scene from Starwars but hey everybody's got to be somewhere.

Thanks for letting us hang out here.
    Thanks man but what you are doing is what dumbasses like Nutz think I want. It's not. What I want is for everyone to fucking know when to draw the line and not have to be babysitted. That's bullshit to have to deal with.

Who the fuck wants to be a mod, not admin, moderator?

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    [image]http://images.shaggybevo.com/board/customavatars/avatar16825_6.gif[/image]

I already activated his shit. Partials too.

Wasn't this the dude that started Christian Encourager???

http://www.sbnation.com/users/upnort...ommunity_id=42

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    babysitted.
    Babysat.

I take it your new job isn't as an ESL teacher.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I'm thankful to whoever keep the forum going; I'm thankful for Mad to start it and RG and Mad to try to find a way to continue keeping it going. Hopefully it'll surive just fine long term and everybody will still stay around
    I'll 2nd that
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    ABSOLUTELY

Honestly, I'm pretty surprised by this and didn't see any of this; with that being said anybody who knows me will accuse me of being a helpless...aka...ignorant optimist about the entire world so I had to figure Joe was a dude who just bought this and went forward and never thought about questioning anything regardless of what occured.

Regardless, the forum often bounces back from conflict; the problem right now is there isn't one dam good football thing to discuss in the world. That's why I'm not posting much. This place won't die unless somebody pulls the plug and hopefully nobody ever does.

There is just no football news

I'm more interested in hearing what investors like Scott Campbell and Patler things about the future of Apple, Google, LinkedN, Broadcom, and Nividia than I am discussing football........cuz there is nothing to discuss
    Agreed. I blame the inactivity on no football. Things were fine around Super Bowl and draft time. I'll be around more when football is back.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Actually, there are things to discuss, such as:

Continued news on the lockout
    Fox picking the Packers as the best NFL organization (QB+head coach+coaching+front office+ facilities, etc.)
    The expansion proposals for more seating at Lambeau
    Should the Packers have player organized practices?
    How will the Packers handle success, be a "dynasty" or a "fart in the wind" as Wolf said
    Packers decision to go private with their ring ceremony
    Ted Thompson vs. Ron Wolf
    Vic Ketchman, a good addition or not?
    Driver's softball game
    Driver's recent mention about the HOF, could it happen for him?
    What may happen with the Packer roster (in the past we had in depth discussions on this)
    The draft picks
    The promotion of Elliot Wolf
    Aaron Kampman's recent interview
    The new "Steelers' Rule", as it is becoming known
    Ohio State
    USC

Some of these have been the subjects of threads, but they have gotten little traffic. Things always slow in the summer, but, for whatever reason, this place has died this summer. Maybe without the various camps, most of us just aren't thinking much about the Packers.
    Honestly, that ain't a lot. I don't care much about most of the things, and the things I do care about have been beaten to death.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Continued news on the lockout - I'm tired of the lockout
    Fox picking the Packers as the best NFL organization (QB+head coach+coaching+front office+ facilities, etc.) - Of course
    The expansion proposals for more seating at Lambeau - I'm sure everybody is all for it--especially since the Packers are going to pay for it.
    Should the Packers have player organized practices? - I don't think it matters much either way
    How will the Packers handle success, be a "dynasty" or a "fart in the wind" as Wolf said - We'll see. Let's hope for the former.
    Packers decision to go private with their ring ceremony - Don't care much one way or the other
    Ted Thompson vs. Ron Wolf - Wolf for now, but Thompson could surpass him with a good 4-5 year run
    Vic Ketchman, a good addition or not? - I like him
    Driver's softball game - Good to see it was a sellout
    Driver's recent mention about the HOF, could it happen for him? - Highly Unlikely
    What may happen with the Packer roster (in the past we had in depth discussions on this)
    The draft picks
    The promotion of Elliot Wolf
    Aaron Kampman's recent interview
    The new "Steelers' Rule", as it is becoming known
    Ohio State - I don't want to talk about it
    USC

When you get trained you'll have more time to spend on the forum? nothing like productivity glad your back motherlicker.
    C.H.U.D.