Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The forum bucket list

Yo Sexy Mexican!! I would like to request that the champs of all of our fantasy games get a little trophy. Looks like there is room under the avatars......if it is possible?

Survival
    Pick em
    FF football

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Yo Sexy Mexican!! I would like to request that the champs of all of our fantasy games get a little trophy. Looks like there is room under the avatars......if it is possible?

Survival
    Pick em
    FF football
    You said that and immediately what popped into my head was Sexy Mexy. Don't do that to me!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    You said that and immediately what popped into my head was Sexy Mexy. Don't do that to me!

......memories???? ....like the corners of your mind..... hehe

......memories???? ....like the corners of your mind..... hehe
    Not sure where your brain's at, but I was having bad thoughts of Rex Grossman.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Not sure where your brain's at, but I was having bad thoughts of Rex Grossman.
    LOL I thought u were referring to your kid's old soccer coach.......sry!!

LOL I thought u were referring to your kid's old soccer coach.......sry!!
    Nah, he was Venezuelan.