Thread: Met several PACKER PLAYERS last night - first impressions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome!

Could you have golfed there too? Or was it just for the players?

Oh, and I also met James Jones. Shook my hand and said "what's up big dog?" Seemed really tall.

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan View Post
    Oh, and I also met James Jones. Shook my hand and said "what's up big dog?" Seemed really tall.
    Strange. You said Jordy seemed short and Jones seemed tall. Yet, Jordy is 2-3 inches taller than Jones.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Strange. You said Jordy seemed short and Jones seemed tall. Yet, Jordy is 2-3 inches taller than Jones.
    Maybe Jones was wearing heels.

Nice, I met Hines Ward, James Farrior, and the Steelers LG last night at a bar. Didn't take a picture because I didn't want to be "that guy" but all were cool as shit. I asked them if the Steelers would take a chance on Burress and all were quick to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Nice, I met Hines Ward, James Farrior, and the Steelers LG last night at a bar. Didn't take a picture because I didn't want to be "that guy" but all were cool as shit. I asked them if the Steelers would take a chance on Burress and all were quick to say no.
    Damn...you should have thrown in a "nice try" as a Super Bowl jab. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I know. Just what I remember. Jones seemed to be a lot taller than Jordy.