Thread: Met several PACKER PLAYERS last night - first impressions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    QUICK STORY:

So while I was taking the picture with Nick Collins, my idiot friend reached back and tried to put bunny ears on me. He couldn't reach that far so it just looked like a peace sign between Nick and I. But his whole arm and face are in the picture and you could tell what he was trying to do. I told him he was an asshole for ruining the pic. It was kinda funny but who does that? I mean, this wasnt a picture with my mom and dad. How many times am I going to meet Collins?

So he started to feel bad and after my wife and I left, he found Collins and told him the story. Collins put him in a headlock and put bunny ears on him and they had a picture taken. I just got it! I wish I could post the pictures but Im dumb, so I dont know how. So funny!

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan View Post
    QUICK STORY:

So while I was taking the picture with Nick Collins, my idiot friend reached back and tried to put bunny ears on me. He couldn't reach that far so it just looked like a peace sign between Nick and I. But his whole arm and face are in the picture and you could tell what he was trying to do. I told him he was an asshole for ruining the pic. It was kinda funny but who does that? I mean, this wasnt a picture with my mom and dad. How many times am I going to meet Collins?

So he started to feel bad and after my wife and I left, he found Collins and told him the story. Collins put him in a headlock and put bunny ears on him and they had a picture taken. I just got it! I wish I could post the pictures but Im dumb, so I dont know how. So funny!
    Man this is the coolest post I've read on Packerrats in awhile. Great stuff and THANKS so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you Packer fan.

GO PACKERS!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Man this is the coolest post I've read on Packerrats in awhile. Great stuff and THANKS so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you Packer fan.

GO PACKERS!
    Thanks. The photo is great. Man, I wish I weren't so dumb, I'd post it.