Thread: Met several PACKER PLAYERS last night - first impressions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What about his whores? Were they there?

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan View Post
    What about his whores? Were they there?
    The whores are always there. Always.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm reminded of a funny story from the 1990 Gus Macker Tourney at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee. The "guest of honor" is Bucks backup F/C Fred Roberts. The guy does a half-hour "clinic" talking almost exclusively about how to defend Michael Jordan. The crowd is polite, but everyone is kind of uncomfortable because we all know that Fred knows nothing about defending Jordan as demonstrated repeatedly in games. Even if we grant that he knows how to defend Jordan in theory, we know that in practice he can't do it. So the "class" ends and he goes over to the shoe tent (probably Nike or Reebok) to sign autographs. My buddy, whose playing on my 3 man squad, goes over and says "Hey, can I see those shoes over there in a size 11 1/2?" Fred Says "Hey, I'm Fred Roberts." My Buddy says: "Hi Fred, nice to meet you. Now can I see those shoes in a size 11 1/2." Fred gets pissed and leaves. LOL.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck