Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Met several PACKER PLAYERS last night - first impressions.

I guess based on all the times he got dunked on, he learned what not to do?

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan View Post
    QUICK STORY:

So while I was taking the picture with Nick Collins, my idiot friend reached back and tried to put bunny ears on me. He couldn't reach that far so it just looked like a peace sign between Nick and I. But his whole arm and face are in the picture and you could tell what he was trying to do. I told him he was an asshole for ruining the pic. It was kinda funny but who does that? I mean, this wasnt a picture with my mom and dad. How many times am I going to meet Collins?

So he started to feel bad and after my wife and I left, he found Collins and told him the story. Collins put him in a headlock and put bunny ears on him and they had a picture taken. I just got it! I wish I could post the pictures but Im dumb, so I dont know how. So funny!
    Man this is the coolest post I've read on Packerrats in awhile. Great stuff and THANKS so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you Packer fan.

GO PACKERS!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Sounds like all but Flynn were pretty cool. I can't blame Bigby for being uncomfortable. He might've been afraid he'd run into Skinbasket.

As for calling Crabtree "Tob," I'm guessing GB had a code.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

How fun for you to be able to meet these players in this type of setting! Too bad you don't know how to post photos. I'd like to help but I'm technologically challenged too.

? HOFer
    Jordy is pretty tall and lean. I was on a flight with him and his wife and kid in early November. It was a Tuesday morning, so it must have been the by week. We were flying to Kansas City, Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    Jordy is pretty tall and lean. I was on a flight with him and his wife and kid in early November. It was a Tuesday morning, so it must have been the by week. We were flying to Kansas City, Missouri.
    I ran into Javon Walker at a gas station by the Oakland airport once. I couldn't believe how skinny he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    It's a Partial sighting. Welcome back!
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Double post
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Man this is the coolest post I've read on Packerrats in awhile. Great stuff and THANKS so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you Packer fan.

GO PACKERS!
    Thanks. The photo is great. Man, I wish I weren't so dumb, I'd post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Sounds like all but Flynn were pretty cool. I can't blame Bigby for being uncomfortable. He might've been afraid he'd run into Skinbasket.

As for calling Crabtree "Tob," I'm guessing GB had a code.
    Ha Ha. I didn't even notice I called him Tob in my post. I would go back and fix it, but I already edited it once to put in some more players.