Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    We wouldn't have this problem if madtown would just accept my years old proposal that we should be forced to ban someone every 3 months. Stone them in the square.
    Sure thing, Shirley.

Is this the thread in question? Or did it get even worse? http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...hlight=banning

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Sure thing, Shirley.

Is this the thread in question? Or did it get even worse? http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...hlight=banning
    No, the thread in question probably made it to INTERPOL.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Sure thing, Shirley.

No that's the one where these fuckheads banned cornholio for no goddamn reason. Oh, I forgot, the reason was he knew me and nutz.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Anyway, now that you people have fucked up another thread...

weight: 213
    exercise: recuperation day
    breakfast: fizzypop/weight loss shake
    lunch: 1 square of 4 meat pizza, water
    diner: tenderloin, feta cheese, cranberry salad on a bed of baby greens seasoned with vinegar and salt, potato chips, 5 chocolates, and 3 gimlets

My obliquus externus quivered a bit today like baby dolphin farts.

Since Mad deleted my post, which i knew the pussy would, because it contained direct critism toward him, I dropped by. Howard, you don't know much about liability if you think this site could be held liable for anything I wrote.

I will again post my email address: norbert2410@googlemail.com. Bye, it's been (mostly) a rage!

No that's the one where these fuckheads banned cornholio for no goddamn reason. Oh, I forgot, the reason was he knew me and nutz.
    Is he that dude we were hanging with at GBR's house before the second game? What was that dude's name?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Is he that dude we were hanging with at GBR's house before the second game? What was that dude's name?
    I doubt he was there, since neither myself or nutz was, and he generally and specifically hates people. Are you thinking of Partial?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Since Mad deleted my post, which i knew the pussy would, because it contained direct critism toward him, I dropped by. Howard, you don't know much about liability if you think this site could be held liable for anything I wrote.

I will again post my email address: norbert2410@googlemail.com. Bye, it's been (mostly) a rage!
    All I can say is that I hope you return and keep in touch if you don't.

I doubt he was there, since neither myself or nutz was, and he generally and specifically hates people. Are you thinking of Partial?
    No, it must have been the first game then. It was a younger dude that was only there for a little while.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

You're not going anywhere and you know it. Footballs back, time to celebrate!

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I can't understand what a guy an ocean away could possibly do to rub Tarlam! so badly that he'd leave.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I can't understand what a guy an ocean away could possibly do to rub Tarlam! so badly that he'd leave.
    Nothing that bad. It was ALL in response to personal attacks (since we all know he doesn't come on here and talk about football). What made it worse is a bunch of Captain Renaults chiming in.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I deleted it because it has a bunch of posters names and that is really fucking uncool. I could care less what you have to say about me but at least respect the one fucking rule we try to have here. Just cuz you are leaving the barn doesn't give you the right to burn it down.

I am willing to ban sheephead if that is what others want so that you can stay. That is how much of a selfish pussy you are. You would rather make your supposed friends do something they feel wrong about just to keep here. Not much of a friend and not much of a man either.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    Nothing that bad. It was ALL in response to personal attacks (since we all know he doesn't come on here and talk about football). What made it worse is a bunch of Captain Renaults chiming in.
    No, nothing that bad. If I recall, you personally attacked the man's recently deceased [at the time] wife, did you not?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You're not going anywhere and you know it. Footballs back, time to celebrate!
    I highly suggest you stay away from this topic and tarlam in general. As far as I'm concerned you are a dead rat walking.

Don't test me on this.

Tell Harlan to put up one of those damn polls. They are anonymous, aren't they?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I highly suggest you stay away from this topic and tarlam in general. As far as I'm concerned you are a dead rat walking.

Don't test me on this.

Jesus Christ. You badass Mexican Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    No, nothing that bad. If I recall, you personally attacked the man's recently deceased [at the time] wife, did you not?
    Oh no I didn't. It was all about him. A response to NUMEROUS posts attacking me, my phraseology, just goofy shit. I just gave him a pretty good shot, but it was actually a compliment to the good Mrs Tarlem and how the world might be a better place if she had lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Fuck even Scott was given the axe for a few days.

This was an OUTRAGE!

I just gave him a pretty good shot, but it was actually a compliment to the good Mrs Tarlem and how the world might be a better place if she had lived.

Well, I suppose that's one way to spin it.