Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Not much of a friend and not much of a man either.
    Dear lord. Mad, you are supposed to be our Christ figure, or at least our daddy: calm, wise, judicious. Like President Obama.

After hearing Tarlam's side of the story, I'm a little more understanding why he is upset. but, packerrats is the land of second, third and fourth chances, so I say welcome Sheepshead back to the island on double secret probation, and hope Tarlam comes back too.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    I'm the problem.
    This is the first thing you've said since you've been back that I can completely agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Fuck you dogeater, I compared it to you demanding someone you hate be banned. Not what caused shit to get this this point. If I considered it the same I would tell not to let the door hit you where god split you. Instead I am asking what people want done. Maybe you should get the facts straight before you open your idiot trap.
    Wow. When family fights it gets ugly.

Let me see what I can do, please put the launch codes back in the suitcase for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I think I need to be reinstated as a moderator.

This was part of my plan, if you remember. You got all pompous and said you wouldn't do it. I'm glad you've changed your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    You are an annoying tick.
    This is post of the year. I think Harlan needs to start a poll on whether or not partial should be the "annoying tick rat". Yup, that's gold right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Being the man is fun - eh?
    You have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    so what happened to Joe anyway?
    We traded him to purplepride.org. We tried to get them to take you too, but the cost was too steep, so we're shopping you to a cardinals forum. If that doesn't work we're going to waive you along with nick barnett.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    This is the first thing you've said since you've been back that I can completely agree with.
    Someone's bitter. Let it go dude I don't harbor any animosity towards you.

What has changed for the better since I was exiled? Was it better while I was gone? What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?

I'll give you the answers:

1. Nothing (ever changes).
    2. Maybe for a little bit, certainly not long term.
    3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread. Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).

So, please tell me, how exactly am I the problem, RG? I'm looking forward to this one.

What has changed for the better since I was exiled? Was it better while I was gone? What did I do to cause these fights going on, exactly?

3. Nothing. I asked Skin not to derail my thread. Turns out himself and others went right ahead and did that anyway (through no fault of my own).

So, please tell me, how exactly am I the problem, RG? I'm looking forward to this one.
    You are the problem because you use the word himself when you should use the word he. Take care of that, and everything is good.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    This was part of my plan, if you remember. You got all pompous and said you wouldn't do it. I'm glad you've changed your mind.
    Madtown said it curbed my creative talents that I brought to the forum. The hardest part about being a moderator here in the beginning was dealing with Joe. Joe was a bit paranoid, that and Tank otherwise it wasn't nearly the creation it is now.

On a side note. I damn near broke my ankle today playing softball. I was running to catch a line drive when I caught it my left foot fell into a nice little hole in the outfield and the ankle didn't like it and rolled over. I had to be helped off a playing for the first time in 14 years.

Shit it might be broken.

People don't really like your threads, so we try to purdy them up.

? HOFer
    On a side note. I damn near broke my ankle today playing softball. I was running to catch a line drive when I caught it my left foot fell into a nice little hole in the outfield and the ankle didn't like it and rolled over. I had to be helped off a playing for the first time in 14 years.

Shit it might be broken.
    Sucks man I've been there. Keep it elevated and iced the next 24 hours. Makes a huge difference.

I didn't think I could actually damage my legiments any more than I have in the past. My tendons and legiments have been so stretched out for so long that I couldn't believe the pain from this roll job. I can turn my ankle from missing a step or something, and the ankle is usually fine after 5 minutes. This probably 5 days to 5 weeks.

? HOFer
    Yeah dude I'm right there with you I roll my ankles constantly due to flat feet/over pronation paired with general clumsiness.

Yeah dude I'm right there with you I roll my ankles constantly due to flat feet/over pronation paired with general clumsiness.
    10-lb Turkey thread. Just sayin'

I didn't think I could actually damage my legiments any more than I have in the past. My tendons and legiments have been so stretched out for so long that I couldn't believe the pain from this roll job. I can turn my ankle from missing a step or something, and the ankle is usually fine after 5 minutes. This probably 5 days to 5 weeks.
    You're also good at falling off porches.

How many people did it take to haul your carcass off the field?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Well I go under the scope on Monday. Depending on what they find when they get in there I might be off my feet till September so I won't be challenging you fatties.

In the meantime

Breakfast - protein bar and 8oz OJ
    Lunch - ham sandwich, the other 1/2 of my bag of chips, water
    Dinner - chicken quesadilla with home-made salsa, slice of home made pie and 2 Totally Naked

Does walking around on crutches count as exercise? If so I've been working my ass off for 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post

Does walking around on crutches count as exercise? If so I've been working my ass off for 3 weeks.
    If you can get your heart rate up doing it, then yes. I always had a bitch of a time on crutches, so that would count.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings