Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    People don't really like your threads, so we try to purdy them up.
    As Barack Obama taught me, when you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. Your well intentioned attempts have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    10-lb Turkey thread. Just sayin'
    hilarious.

Madtown said it curbed my creative talents that I brought to the forum. The hardest part about being a moderator here in the beginning was dealing with Joe. Joe was a bit paranoid, that and Tank otherwise it wasn't nearly the creation it is now.
    I think you can handle the split personalities, and just maybe, we might enjoy the repressed moderator. I have it on good information that Lawyer Joe moved to Norway, and it's unlikely he'll make bail anytime soon, so I think we're in the clear on that one. Tank is still here, but I don't believe he participates very much, though he can obviously read what we write....

I think we need you on the case, Deputy.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    wow this thread jumped off topic there for a quite a bit.....like they always do.

I remember that sheep/Tarlam thread quite well. matter of fact, I messaged both of them when the shit went down hill. they both got ugly and tried to out do each other. to be honest i don't know which one was worse. other than past contributions and member status I don't know why you would ban one and not the other, or keep them both. they both stepped way over the line. my two cents

? HOFer
    Still waiting RG...

You know if you indulge him it will turn into the which one deserves a vacation thread all over again. Maybe you should just direct him there? Don't mean to meddle with Partial affairs, but I like this thread already and don't want to see it all shit upon and stuffed in the closet.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    I think we need you on the case, Deputy.
    If he gets a badge it is going to be yours. Just sayin.

Eff it...bring all the mods back. Give me power!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    You know if you indulge him it will turn into the which one deserves a vacation thread all over again. Maybe you should just direct him there? Don't mean to meddle with Partial affairs, but I like this thread already and don't want to see it all shit upon and stuffed in the closet.
    It won't. He's entitled to his opinion. He can't criticize me for not addressing issues and then he goes and pulls the same thing. I don't really care what he thinks. I just want to everyone to see him attempt to rationalize his statements

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    Still waiting RG...

Does it hurt your pride to be ignored, selfish boy?

Remember this thread?

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...Blood-Donation

(You know, the one where you said society should kill your Dad if he didn't "do it your way"?) Yeah, that's just one of the many. You were asked at least six questions by 4 different posters between post #2 and #21.... Then in post #21, without addressing any of them, you reiterate your opinion... Yeah, great debate.

You want the answer to my post? Answer those questions first. Ball is in your court selfish boy. I recognize that its the only way you play....

It is like watching a horse with blinders on walk into a wall. The horse is too stupid to know it can't see everything. I'm not indulging jack shit. Yes, you refer to a great post, like all the others, splattered on the wall behind his overgrown head. It is a pretty dirty wall.

I wonder what his parents think when they are in the privacy of their own bedroom. What do you suppose it feels like when you own son says you should die because you don't do it "his way"? Man, I'd be eager to leave my fortune to that, you know?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    I knew the real partial would come back........welcome home!

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Does it hurt your pride to be ignored, selfish boy?

Remember this thread?

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...Blood-Donation

(You know, the one where you said society should kill your Dad if he didn't "do it your way"?) Yeah, that's just one of the many. You were asked at least six questions by 4 different posters between post #2 and #21.... Then in post #21, without addressing any of them, you reiterate your opinion... Yeah, great debate.

You want the answer to my post? Answer those questions first. Ball is in your court selfish boy. I recognize that its the only way you play....
    To answer your question, yes, he should be killed by society. That's fine. He made his bed he's gotta lie in it. The ideal solution to to require organ donation from this point forth for all people 18 and older to participate in the program. Old people's values are blurred by religion, etc so there is no use in fighting that ridiculous battle now. In that scenario, it wouldn't be applicable for him, but it would set society up for future success and a spirit of helping one another instead of being selfish (even after death).

My entire point is that people are selfish. Who cares what happens with your organs after you die? If you're so religious that you can't give them up, then in my opinion you're also too religious to accept them. Taking but not giving is selfish. This lesson is taught from early childhood on, yet it is lost as people grow.

I don't have the time to address every question. I didn't intend to spark a big debate, just wanted to hit home on an incredibly obvious parallel to another thread.

Now, lets hear your rationalization.
    Last edited by Partial; 07-27-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I hate to speak for RG, but you are batshit bonkers.

Nah, I think he'd agree. But the discussion that's breaking out here belongs in FYI in the thread that is there to explore these kinds of batshit ideas. I know RG brought the topic up, but let's put it back where it belongs, please.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    Why? Can someone explain to me why it's irrational to expect someone who is willing to accept an organ to donate theirs as well.

It should be an absolute condition to receive one, imo.

Why? Can someone explain to me why it's irrational to expect someone who is willing to accept an organ to donate theirs as well.

It should be an absolute condition to receive one, imo.
    I think he was referring to your proposed dictatorship that legislates "generosity" by harvesting the blood and organs of it's citizens against their will. Or maybe he was referring to your plan to extinguish all religion. Either one kind of falls outside mainstream thought... just a tad.

? HOFer
    I think he was referring to your proposed dictatorship that legislates "generosity" by harvesting the blood and organs of it's citizens against their will. Or maybe he was referring to your plan to extinguish all religion. Either one kind of falls outside mainstream thought... just a tad.
    Not against their will, but make it well known that if they don't choose to be an organ donor they will not be able to receive an organ.

Never said anything about extinguishing religion. Don't know where you would have gotten that. I believe my exact words were that if you're too religious to donate, you're also too religious to accept.

No that's the one where these fuckheads banned cornholio for no goddamn reason. Oh, I forgot, the reason was he knew me and nutz.
    I'm liberal - but to a degree. We don't need another poster in here in runs with a bad element. I say Cornholio remains in banishment.

Not against their will
    The ideal solution to to require organ donation from this point forth for all people 18 and older to participate in the program.

Never said anything about extinguishing religion. Don't know where you would have gotten that. I believe my exact words were that if you're too religious to donate, you're also too religious to accept.
    Sorry, after reading that donation would be required, and that religion presents a roadblock to that requirement, I kind of thought it only followed that extinguishing the religious beliefs of the youth was the only way around that. But I get it now, you don't want this enforced on people, you just want it to be "voluntary" but a condition of later receiving medical treatment, correct?