Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Buy a little seat bag and keep a small patch kit, one spare tube, a tire tool and pump in it. Stop calling your mother to come rescue you for fucks sake.

I think you can keep calling Mom for help with a flat until you're 26. Or maybe that's staying on their insurance under Obamacare.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

? HOFer
    Buy a little seat bag and keep a small patch kit, one spare tube, a tire tool and pump in it. Stop calling your mother to come rescue you for fucks sake.
    Yes I probably should do this.

Rand, keep the politics out of my thread. We don't need your asshatery here.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    You guys are great

Also, popped an inner tube in a bike wheel for the first time ever today. I'm shocked it's taken this long. Since it got warm (early June), I've put on about 50-60 miles a week on my bicycle on a set route. Some of the roads are horrible, so I go over a ton of cracks. It's a road bike, so the tires are very thin. At any rate, hopefully this doesn't cost me too much to do the repair.

Bike tubes are cheap. I wouldn't screw with patches, but to each their own.

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...egoryId=400905

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Bike tubes are cheap. I wouldn't screw with patches, but to each their own.

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes...egoryId=400905
    You can buy some very tiny patch kits that work amazing. I've been on longer rides where I've had multiple flats....it's always a good thing to have.
    C.H.U.D.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No one wants your mongrel blood P. Not even vampires.

As for the hoops it is summer so if you are in your driveway I say 11pm.

I cant give blood for another fives months due to the fucking nasty/sweaty jungle disease I picked up last year. Shortage up here now....been calling for all types all week.
    C.H.U.D.

I cant give blood for another fives months due to the fucking nasty/sweaty jungle disease I picked up last year. Shortage up here now....been calling for all types all week.
    Mike can't give it for another few months because Honduras is a malaria zone.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I used one of those to fuck my mom once. It was a little awkward. Since it fit.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer
    Well, I got slaughtered in tennis today. Couldn't move on the court. Very lathargic. I can hang with the kid too, I know it, but he beat me 1-6, 1-6. I was playing 1 singles in a 3.5 league.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I used one of those to fuck my mom once. It was a little awkward. Since it fit.

Ah ha ha ha! I get it! You're going to use your not-internet powers to edit posts now! You are a brave and clever man!

Blog Entries
    Ah ha ha ha! I get it! You're going to use your not-internet powers to edit posts now! You are a brave and clever man!
    No I use those powers to edit a post attacking someone's family member. Like when I deactivated partial for going after your family that time. Keep posters family out of your post or expect to be shown the door.

On a personal note, you're a sad little runt for pulling that shit. Be a man and keep you comments about me.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    No I use those powers to edit a post attacking someone's family member. Like when I deactivated partial for going after your family that time. Keep posters family out of your post or expect to be shown the door.

On a personal note, you're a sad little runt for pulling that shit. Be a man and keep you comments about me.
    Well, I guess you're just as pathetic for making it about my mother. You going to threaten to show yourself the door? No? Didn't think so. And since you're not a man, well...

You going to threaten to show yourself the door? No? Didn't think so.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!

What's double standard in mexican?

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess you're just as pathetic for making it about my mother. You going to threaten to show yourself the door? No? Didn't think so. And since you're not a man, well...
    You are more than welcome to talk about your own family. But if you prefer I will just delete the post (not the thread!) instead of editing in the future.

Ahh, lil skinnyB dont think Im a man? Again, how will can I live without your approval. I wish I was like Nutz, a man who would grab you by the colon and take control.

? HOFer
    Skinbasket you are not wanted here. You're on my block list so your post is hidden. Please don't post here any longer out of respect. I will let you do your thing & expect in return that you stay out of my threads, don't respond to me, etc. I don't want any affiliation with you at all on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    Skinbasket you are not wanted here. You're on my block list so your post is hidden. Please don't post here any longer out of respect. I will let you do your thing & expect in return that you stay out of my threads, don't respond to me, etc. I don't want any affiliation with you at all on these forums.
    I'm just a squirrel. Not sure what I'm supposed to "respect." Of course, you won't see this because you've blocked me, which makes your post making demands about who posts where all the more ridiculous.

I also have smelly gas this morning. Probably because it's so hot.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    I also have smelly gas this morning. Probably because it's so hot.
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    wow
    I meant hot outside. Not in my anus or my intestines or wherever it is farts stay until you push them out. Although they might just be thermally balanced today. Especially with the humidity. In my anus.

This one time, I tried paying people in stores with green acorns and they laughed at me.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    I'm just a squirrel. Not sure what I'm supposed to "respect." Of course, you won't see this because you've blocked me, which makes your post making demands about who posts where all the more ridiculous.
    yep